Old 11-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Lightbulb where is everyboy today???

where is everybody today??? Football games?? I'm bored and wanted to answer some posts....trying to get to the 2,000,000 mark Not to mention my wife is outta town ........................

Last edited by Forrest; 11-12-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm here...working today. Just ran a couple of dumb @ss 17 year old kids, going over 100MPH down a residential street! Hit a light pole, sent it almost two whole blocks, sheered off a hydrant, sent it over 100 feet. The car itself went an entire block before it came to a rest. Been a while since I've seen a wreck of that magnitude. Is this the 2Mill post?

Old 11-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB View Post
I'm here...working today. Just ran a couple of dumb @ss 17 year old kids, going over 100MPH down a residential street! Hit a light pole, sent it almost two whole blocks, sheered off a hydrant, sent it over 100 feet. The car itself went an entire block before it came to a rest. Been a while since I've seen a wreck of that magnitude. Is this the 2Mill post?
Wow your day is exciting! (although I hope nobody was hurt) Not 2 mil. yet but working on it...so how did you run down the speeding car??

Old 11-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey Forrest, you posted a question about whats it worth to do a resto and i think you said you could do a 70-2 A-body for 20 grand...care to elaborate and what does it intail? I gotta a 70 GT37 i cant get time to work on...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."