Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM

alias w30442bob@aol.com on ebay [recently suspended] /Bobby2000TA@aol.com

bob's from jeffersonville ,in and i bought an endura bumper on ebay from him. the item # was 2404019495 it was described as a sand and refinish part [scuff and shoot in the business], no gouges or chunks missing. a "perfect canidate" for restoring your goat.

when this part arrived it has deterioration on the flats above the headlamps [upper rail]and on the lower rail in the same area. it also has deterioration on the beak. this isn't paint cracking, it extends into the rubber on the upper rail 1/2 way thru the flexible portion of the bumper.

i've had the bumper to 2 body shops and neither will attempt to repair it due to the deterioration of the rubber.

this part was origionally sold on ebay as item #2401980706. after contacting the origional seller [ he confirms the parts color and condition] i found out that bob had relisted the item [ with the origional sellers picture] before the origional seller had even shipped the part out to him.

bob also informed me that this part was located in fla when i tried to arrainge pickup. ups tracking [#1Z447X150339097437] confirms that this part was shipped from southern indiana on MAR 14TH/03.

bob refuses to refund any money related to this item because he feels that it's a ,in his own words a "wonderful endura".

bob says i'm suffering from a classic case of buyers regret.

if any one cares to inspect this fine endura contact me and i'll gladly show it to you.

ccass had deleted the origional post regarding this in order to give bob more time to make it right. he refused,and still claims there's nothing wrong with the part.

the purpose of this post is to keep someone else from making the same mistake that i did.

mike

btw: i did file a fraud claim with e-bay regarding this.

[This message was edited by mike nixon on April 06, 2003 at 12:44 PM.]

[This message was edited by Ccass on May 06, 2003 at 06:30 PM.]

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 04-06-2003, 09:34 AM

alias w30442bob@aol.com on ebay [recently suspended] /Bobby2000TA@aol.com

bob's from jeffersonville ,in and i bought an endura bumper on ebay from him. the item # was 2404019495 it was described as a sand and refinish part [scuff and shoot in the business], no gouges or chunks missing. a "perfect canidate" for restoring your goat.

when this part arrived it has deterioration on the flats above the headlamps [upper rail]and on the lower rail in the same area. it also has deterioration on the beak. this isn't paint cracking, it extends into the rubber on the upper rail 1/2 way thru the flexible portion of the bumper.

i've had the bumper to 2 body shops and neither will attempt to repair it due to the deterioration of the rubber.

this part was origionally sold on ebay as item #2401980706. after contacting the origional seller [ he confirms the parts color and condition] i found out that bob had relisted the item [ with the origional sellers picture] before the origional seller had even shipped the part out to him.

bob also informed me that this part was located in fla when i tried to arrainge pickup. ups tracking [#1Z447X150339097437] confirms that this part was shipped from southern indiana on MAR 14TH/03.

bob refuses to refund any money related to this item because he feels that it's a ,in his own words a "wonderful endura".

bob says i'm suffering from a classic case of buyers regret.

if any one cares to inspect this fine endura contact me and i'll gladly show it to you.

ccass had deleted the origional post regarding this in order to give bob more time to make it right. he refused,and still claims there's nothing wrong with the part.

the purpose of this post is to keep someone else from making the same mistake that i did.

mike

btw: i did file a fraud claim with e-bay regarding this.

[This message was edited by mike nixon on April 06, 2003 at 12:44 PM.]

[This message was edited by Ccass on May 06, 2003 at 06:30 PM.]

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 04-06-2003, 07:41 PM

I just want to share a similar experience I had with this guy Bob Strohrigl.
I purchased a GTO radiator shroud from him on Ebay Item #2406867892 with the "Buy-It-Now" option. The reason I bought it was because it had the extra flap on the top left side as shown in the photo. I paid him immediately with PayPal that day. The next day, I received a message from him requesting that I pay for his PayPal fees. I told him that no one requests to be paid for this, especially since he didn't mention anything about it in his auction. He then sent me the item, but it was completely different from the one in the picture, and had no flap. I wrote back to him and he said that it should fit my car anyway and then refused to reply to any of my emails. I then started the Fraud protection steps on Ebay, after which he agreed to give me the refund. I sent back the shroud (at my expense) and then he refused to give me the refund unless I gave him positive feedback. After I explained to him that I had no choice but to file a Fraud complaint against him, he finally sent my refund.
I'm glad to see that he is no longer on Ebay, but will watch to see if him returns with another user name. I have purchased over a hundred auto parts on Ebay for my 1969 GTO Judge restoration, and this was the only guy I had a problem with. It goes to show that even someone with alot of positive feedbacks can go bad.

Old 04-07-2003, 11:51 PM

MIKE
, WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG? TO COMPLAIN?
YOU WERE GOING TO WHINE FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE TRANSACTION, AS YOU DID'NT LIKE THE SHIPPING ASPECT OF THE DEAL!!
AND IT WAS A NICE ENDURA,
DID YOU EXPECT A BOLT-ON ENDURA?
I KNOW YOU'LL TELL EVERYONE HOW MUCH CRAP IT WAS,ETC.ETC, ETC,
BUT WE BOTH NOW DIFFERENT,
THEN YOU RAG ME OUT ON HERE, AND WANTED ALL THE LITTLE SOLDIERS TO BACK YOU UP, AS THEY PROBABLY STILL WILL, BUT THATS OK, I'M COOL WITH IT

I KNOW IT WAS I NICE ENDURA
THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

AND I WOULD HAVE GAVE YOUR MONEY BACK, IF YOU WOULD'NT HAVE THREATENED ME, THATS USUALLY "NOT" THE WAY TO DO IT

AND I WAS TAKEN OFF EBAY, BECAUSE MY KID HAD THREE NON-PAYING BIDDER ALERTS, NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!MUCH TO YOUR DISMAY I KNOW, SORRY LOL

AND I DID'NT HAVE OVER 500 POSITIVES BY ACCIDENT
I HAD A FEW NEGATIVES, BUT FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THAT YOU JUST CAN'T PLEASE,
NO MATER IF I DID FLIPS!!

I'VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THERE PARTS, AND AS USUAL I WON'T HEAR FROM THEM ? AND THATS SAD, BUT THATS OK, AGAIN THOUGH,I'M A BIG BOY NOW,I CAN HANDLE IT !!
BUT THE COCKROACHES WILL COME OUT, AND FOLLOW YOU, I'LL JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH LOL

AND KEN, YOU KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE RADIATOR SHROUD, AND I PROMPTLY PAID YOU BACK?, I ASKED THAT YOU GIVE ME POSITIVE FEEDBACK, BECAUSE I HAD 6 OF THE 1500 POSTIVES I HAD, AND 4 OF THE NEGITIVES WERE FROM PEOPLE LIKE THE MODERATOR MIKE ABOVE, THAT I COULD'NT PLEASE, I DID WHAT THEY SAID, PAYED THEM BACK, DID FLIPS, AND STILL WAS BLESSED WITH A NEGATIVE, SO GO FIGURE LOL

AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME A POSITIVE FEEDBACK, LIKE YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD?, THAT YOU WOULD?
AND IT WAS DAYS BEFORE MY BOY, SCREWED MY EBAY ACCOUNTS UP!! SO ANY ESCUSE IS NOT ACCEPTED
LOL

AND YOU DID'NT SAY THAT I SOLD YOU A KILLER RAM AIR HOUSING AND DOOR ASSEMBLY? WHY NOT?
HMMMM

OH I CAN SEE IT COMING IT WAS CRAP RIGHT, QUITE THE CONTRARY, TRY FINDING AN OEM RAM AIR FLAPPER ASSEMBLY, I'M A GOOD GUY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE,SO PEOPLE CAN ATTACK ME OR WHATEVER

I SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT!!

AND I'M DONE WITH THIS!!

BTW, I'M ALREADY BACK ON EBAY, SO I'LL BE SELLING NICE PARTS TO ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED,BUT NOT TO MIKE THE UM....MODERATOR, THATS A JOKE,
AND KEN
YOU TWO HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY BLOCKED!!!!

ALL AMERICAN PONTIAC LOVER

68 H/O Demmer #196 OF 515
68 GTO 20K H D-GATE 3:31 POSI NEW BUILT YS 400 & DRIVETRAIN OLDER NICE BLK PT NICE INT HTACH SPOILER NEW & VERY NICE CHROME, FREMONT CA BUILT
69 GTO 8K #S MATCHING DRIVELINE RARE OPTIONS BENCH SEAT CRUISE DISCS POSI AC H-AWAYS FIXED SETUP COMES W A H-AWAY SETUP STILL RUNS STRONG
66 NOVA POST 327 D-HUMP HEADS AUTO 411's
68 CS 7K POST BUILT 403 C HEADS
Old 04-08-2003, 05:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I would guess that a picture or two of the endura posted here would help people decide if it was nice or not.

Old 04-08-2003, 06:27 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Sounds reasonable, lets see some pics and judge for ourselves. Maybe a copy of or a link to the original description?

Old 04-08-2003, 07:00 AM
Senior Chief

Here are some liks to the auctions.
Original

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2401980706

Bob`s
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2404019495

I`m glad this post was put back on I wish the original was never pulled off so people could see what kind of guy they were dealing with.Last time I posted here he kept e-mailing me about it asking me why I was butting in.Anyway he does have a different name on ebay now sssuperhotdeals.

www.cardomain.com/id/gto_guy

[This message was edited by gto_guy on April 08, 2003 at 10:13 AM.]

Old 04-08-2003, 07:35 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I can't tell anything by that pic.

Old 04-08-2003, 08:16 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Me either. All I can think of is that he says no gouges or chunks missing. Are there any? Did you ask any questions before bidding? Myabe pics of whats wrong with it?

Old 04-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

This is the same bob that wanted that 456 posi i got.He emailed and asked a few questions and then a few more,which i didnt mind.Well then he wanted a picture so i had one from about a week ago and his reply was"a week ago?why then are they leaves on the ground by it?????"i could not figure what he was saying.He says"well there are leaves on the ground and this is march".I told him this is florida and leaves fall in march here and then told him he needed to look elsewhere because i was not interested in selling it to him.What a goober!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2003, 01:19 PM

Whats wrong with asking questions, and wanting pictures?
Like i knew where you were located, and what ,and where the leaves fall in central florida? LOL

You wanted to sell it to bad,
FOR SOME REASON???LOL

AND I DONT LIKE NAME CALLING BUT...
LIKE I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THE CCCKAROACHES WILL COME OUT!!

68 GTO 20K H D-GATE 3:31 POSI NEW BUILT YS 400 & DRIVETRAIN OLDER NICE BLK PT NICE INT HTACH SPOILER NEW & VERY NICE CHROME, FREMONT CA BUILT
69 GTO 8K #S MATCHING DRIVELINE RARE OPTIONS BENCH SEAT CRUISE DISCS POSI AC H-AWAYS FIXED SETUP COMES W A H-AWAY SETUP STILL RUNS STRONG
Old 04-08-2003, 01:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Well you should know like everyone else apparently does about who is a cockroach.
Didnt want to"sell it bad",just had several
people that asked about it and you acted like
you were gonna get it,but i figured something
was up.No biggie there bigdaddygto(also suspended on ebay)

[This message was edited by bigunde on April 08, 2003 at 04:52 PM.]

Old 04-08-2003, 02:07 PM

LOL, YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE

Old 04-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Suspended

I'll file a rite of Havious Corpus and have Mason draw up the papers in the morning.
Good night Della!

Old 04-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Senior Chief

Cockroaches?
Is this what you've called your "thousands" of customers and potential customers?

Old 04-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

And then to announce he is back on ebay under a different user after being kicked off??im sure ebay would love to know that small fact

Old 05-06-2003, 03:17 PM

i'm posting an update on this topic.

it has been resolved.

after i filed a complaint with the ind attny gen's office [#03-cp-53672] bob decided to refund my money for the bumper and the shipping costs.

we delived the bumper in person on 5/03/03 and recieved a cash refund from him for the full amount requested.

mike

[This message was edited by mike nixon on June 04, 2003 at 09:16 AM.]

- Winston Churchill
Closed Thread