Old 08-29-2018, 07:41 AM
Senior Chief

Default trunk pan suggestions

are all the aftermarket trunk pans the same or is there one better than the rest as far as fitment and ease of installation? Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Old 08-29-2018, 12:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

One thing you need to make sure of is that the trunk pan has the oval drain holes if you are trying to keep it looking oem. Some of the the pans do not have the holes.

Old 08-29-2018, 01:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I believe the repro. pans are 66-67...

"Bill"!

Old 08-30-2018, 02:07 AM

I went through this dilemma as well since I didn't want to put foreign metal in my car. The Goodmark pans are not made in the USA. The Sherman pans have a sticker over the Goodmark label. I called each of the catalog companies and asked if theirs were made in the USA. None of them were. Seems Goodmark makes them and other companies simply put their sticker on.
Instead of replacing my pan I grafted in as little metal from the repop as I could. I managed to save the diamond shape indentations that are not present in the repops. The drain holes don't have the correct edges either.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:05 PM

I have one on order from Dynacorn. Will see once I get it how good the quality is. Ames & Jegs both sell Golden Star brand from overseas.