Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 PM

Default "Martins Charger Metals"

I took all my chrome parts off my '69 GTO down to "Martin Charger Metals" in Phildelphia, Pa. to be re-chromed in Nov. 2010. He supposedly scheduled them to be done in April 2011. I called him the middle of April. He told me they were still working on them. I gave him until the end of May. I still haven't heard anything from him yet. I called last week once and today twice and keep getting his voice mail or answering message. He still hasn't responded to any of my calls!!! Does anyone know if he's still in business or what the story is with him??? I'd just like to pick up my parts and the deposit we paid him!!! Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated. Tom

Old 06-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If you get them back send them to Tar Heel Parts for restoration. Excellent quality and supplies. Prices are very reasonable.

Tim john---

Old 07-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Martins Metals of phila. pa. closed up years ago , they had a decent reputation . As far as the Charger name , unaware that Martin's was re-opened . There is 2 other platers in that area Frankford Plating good to deal with , and DMG terrible in my opinion . I am thinking that the Charger co. may be sub contracting with the other 2 platers , look them up and call to see if your parts are there . Good luck . Send pm with email for details on DGM , i have been dealing and am local to all 3 platers for over 25 years .

Closed Thread