THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 09-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default A '62 Guy, Larry Piloczewski. Checkered Flag

Larry Piloczewski

A reliable source has informed us that Larry passed way this week. Not many details yet but he was in his Mid/Late 50's and it sounds like natural causes.

Larry was a long time POCI & Badger State Chapter member & was pretty hard core '62. Larry was usually a good deal of fun but was dogged by some personal demons the last several years.

It was a shame to see the wheels fall off but we never lost hope that he could straighten out the journey. I don't know a lot about the last couple of years but when more info becomes available, we will update you. Twas a shame.
God Speed Larry!

Still have my 1st Firebird
7th Firebird
57 Starchief
Old 09-04-2020, 01:22 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Prayers sent for him, family and friends.

Who needs nice and pretty, when you can have mean and nasty?
KRE Aluminum headed 463CID 73 LeMans. Used to run 10.6x @ 124.55. 3700lbs
So much for 2020...shootin for 9s in 2021...and in 2022 apparently.....looks like 2023 as well.
>>My 73 Build thread
Old 09-04-2020, 01:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I had some dealings with Larry. Nice fellow to be around and he tried to be helpful. Yes he had some troubles but sorry to hear this. God speed to him.