THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 09-06-2023, 09:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Jury
Default Pontiac Memorabilia & Historic Norwalk Signage Comes to Auction in September

Hi all,

It's been a LONG time since I've posted anything here, but the amazing thing is that I've been a member of this board since 2004, the year we bought our 68' LeMans. A lot has transpired in nearly 20 years, but the love of Pontiac has remained. Over the years my wife and I have added a 94' Trans Am 25th and 99' Firebird convertible.

Back in 2019 I launched a company called Rail & Road Auctions after a decade plus with another very successful niche auction company. I created Rail & Road to serve transportation collectibles in the Midwest and nation wide.

We're well known already in the railroad space. In three years we've become the largest railroad auction house by volume sold in the United States. I've always promised myself that we would add automotive memorabilia to the mix when the time was right. 2023 is that year and we're starting with a neat group.

On September 22nd we'll be offering 200 lots of automobilia including an outstanding Pontiac hood ornament collection, dealership items, and historic signage direct from Norwalk and the Bader Family.

Our goal is to be a passionate and focused auction company that serves our consignors and buyers in ways that other auction companies won't.

I invite you all to check out the catalog at www.bidRAR.com and if you have any questions please DM, Email, or call me at 765-412-7926. I hope you all enjoy the first of many of these types of catalogs from us, and if there is anything I can do to serve you, please reach out to me.

Warm Regards,
Derek Thomas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7169_01.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	619518   Click image for larger version

Name:	7175_01.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	619519   Click image for larger version

Name:	eyJidWNrZXQiOiJid3BhcGVyY2xpcC1wcm9kdWN0aW9uIiwidXNlX2VmcyI6dHJ1ZSwia2V5IjoiaXRlbV9pbWFnZXMvYXNz.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	619520  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Jury For This Useful Post: