THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Peachtree City, Georgia?

Anyone here driving a '69 LeMans 2-door Post Coupe around P'tree City Saturday?
If so, beautiful car. Appeared to be Warwick Blue, white top, whitewall tires and wheel discs. It was turning left when I was two or three cars back from the intersection in opposing traffic. By the time I got to the intersection, it was long gone.
REALLY nice car from what I could see. Just curious if it is a member's car. Never seen it around before.

Old 06-04-2018, 12:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wasn’t me Greg but hopefully wife and I will be moving down in that area next year! More Pontiac people the better!

Old 06-04-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripower View Post
Wasn’t me Greg but hopefully wife and I will be moving down in that area next year! More Pontiac people the better!

Good to hear. Newnan is nice. Saw a Red 70 Judge come thru about a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf and GTO's

2009 World Am Champion
2 - Time Texas Open Champion
30+ Wins on Golf Channel Am Tour
Old 06-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Totally off topic, but kinda on topic....

I've stayed in Newnan several times when I went to the NASCAR races at Atlanta Motor Speedway nearly every fall back in the late 90's early 2000's.

I don't know if it's still there, but Fayetteville had a little drive in called GTO's on the south end. Ate their just because one time....

Old 06-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I know the place you're talking about Mike. I believe it may be gone now. There is actually a cruise night very near that location every 1st and 3rd Saturday in the Publix grocery store parking lot.
progolfer, I had forgotten about you! How's it going? You ever find anyone to do the work you wanted?
Norm, let me know when you get here. We'll have to meet up at one of the cruises.

I actually met a guy in Newnan a few weeks ago with a very nice '67 GTO. Can't call his name now but we were both out in our GTOs and had to stop and talk for a while.