The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 11-29-2011, 10:02 PM

Default Who makes the best fitting trunk pan for a 67 GTO

Who makes the best fitting complete trunk floor pan for a 67 GTO ? I was getting ready to put my 7 piece floor kit in when I checked today for a fit, the center pan fits good. The left pan is off 2 inches and the right is off 1 inch. I have had the kit for several years and can't return it. It did not come from PY. The manufacturer of it and seller would be great,est cost.
Thanks

Old 11-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Is your stuff bare metal or black?

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:56 PM

Paul ! It is bare metal

Old 12-01-2011, 02:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

That's what I figured. The good news is you have a product made in the US! The bad news is the dies are old and the detail is lacking. I hate to say it but you need to buy some asian reproduction metal! It is identifiable by the black coating. It's available from most venders.

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!