Old 08-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Suspended

Default In the market for a 63..

I am looking around to possibly buy a 63 Lemans or Tempest. I have never owned a tempest or lemans older then 64. Would like some tips on what to look for and so fourth.

I am also wondering what these things are worth. I don't want to over pay. I know that worth is something that varies greatly depending on condition and options. So I guess I should tell you what I'm looking for..

I'd like a complete car with minimal rust. decent/good chrome and trim. 2dr coupe or hardtop. running and driving. V-8 would be a plus..Prefer no A/C

Plan to build a mid 11 sec street strip car that will look mostly stock with engine, trans, suspension, brakes and chassis upgrades..

Old 08-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Suspended

hit me up during the week to remind me..i have a nice 63 sitting minus a motor right now..already done up..i will take some pics

Old 08-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Suspended

Cool Thanks!