Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2021, 02:46 AM

Default 1967 Grand Prix Project

Since I've started doing work on my 1967 GP I figured it's time to create a thread as a way of looking back on progress.

Some backstory on the car:

A friend of mine spotted this car in a Pick N Pull in Lynnwood, and brought the car to my attention. I am a fan of the 60s GM cars so I was intrigued enough to go look as it, although at the time I wasn't planning on buying it. After looking over the car and talking with a manager of the yard I found that if the car wasn't sold by the end of the month, they were going to crush the car unless a buyer came forward. Even though the car was rough, it didn't deserve to be crushed so the yard made an offer to sell me the car for $900 if I came the next day. I came back the next day with $900 and I became the proud owner of a 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix. My short term plan at the moment is to get the car drivable, and when time comes available I'd like to tackle the rusty bodywork. It'll be a long project but I've come to grow a fondness for this car, so I hope to see it through to the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200820_130507.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	569048

Name:	IMG_20200820_130514.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	569049

Name:	IMG_20200820_130533.jpg