Old 01-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'ol Pinion head View Post
Arlington '69 model production went as late as body builds of 08A (1st week of August, '69)
In the late '90's, had a really solid very late body build, 08A, '69 LeMans 2 door hardtop. I always look at body build & VIN tags, record that info as pull parts in yards or on own partscars. Have never ran across such a late built A-body out of ANY assembly plant. Typically, by mid July all assembly plants were done with production & sometime in August, the next model year cars began being built.
Don’t disagree with anything you’ve said. I’ve seen late Arlington cars as well. Seems like I’ve documented a 2nd or 3rd week of August car. It would be pretty impossible for them to build over 160000 cars between late June and early August. I was just trying to add info the partial VIN on the block posted was probably a P and not R based on cumulative VINs at the respective plants. 347786-187730=160056 units. I’ve seen several Pontiac plant VINs up north of 300k.

Old 02-17-2019, 11:53 AM

Default 1969 yz ram air 3

Engine is sold

Old 02-18-2019, 05:13 PM

I have a 69 YZ for sale if anyone else is looking