Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 04-13-2002, 11:17 AM
Suspended

i understand at this time dynomax co. is coming out with a new coated header for the 67 gto easy to install, coming out in5-5 2002 anybody else hear of this??

Old 04-13-2002, 11:17 AM
Suspended

i understand at this time dynomax co. is coming out with a new coated header for the 67 gto easy to install, coming out in5-5 2002 anybody else hear of this??

Old 04-14-2002, 05:27 AM

I don't know anything about the new ones coming out, but I got a set for my 2nd gen T/A and they fit like a dream... I didn't have to do any denting or anything... the bolts weren't too bad too tighten either. Now in all fairness they were my first set of headers, but I always hear everyone bitching about how poorly headers fit and whatnot, but these fit very well. 1 5/8" primaries, 3" collectors, cerama coated (lifetime warranty against rust), $230 I believe they cost.

I have a '76 Trans Am, 455, TH400, no AC. I love 'em.

Later,
Kevin