THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytnyt View Post
manslaughter,illegally possession of a firearm and another i dont recall
all were dismissed on a plea except the firearm charge
what saved me was the door was fully broken into and there was blood inside the doorway.i won but at a cost of years aggravation and 8k in legal fees
i made the comment to my po regarding how unfair it all was and said in va.had he fallen inside there would be no problem
theres more to the story of course but thats the jist of it
this is why it bothers me when i hear these off the wall comments like ive heard here
I call BS. Shot inside with evidence to prove it and you get convicted because he fell outside. I have heard this story many times by people on the net yet never any proof. Link to the news story please.

Do not tell us that a shooting and travesty of justice like this is not reported. Then we will get the "it happened before the net" so take a pic of the newspaper clippings. I truly believe that just by looking at your spelling and punctuation that pierced mikey may have overestimated your age by a bit.

08 Torrent GXP (wife's)
09 G8 ST (UTE) black

A pissed off fat house chimp on dope would be a lot more deadly.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by uforacing View Post
I call BS. Shot inside with evidence to prove it and you get convicted because he fell outside. I have heard this story many times by people on the net yet never any proof. Link to the news story please.

Do not tell us that a shooting and travesty of justice like this is not reported. Then we will get the "it happened before the net" so take a pic of the newspaper clippings. I truly believe that just by looking at your spelling and punctuation that pierced mikey may have overestimated your age by a bit.
re read it again
conviction was on the gun charge
like initially done,you read it the way you wanted
if proof were shown,then that isnt me or i made this or that up
and we all fall back as a face saver of my grammer
think what you want i really dont care