Old 12-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by necdb3 View Post
Curious, is it a low option car? Clearly it has A/C but otherwise no options?
id have to look at the phs,(haven't looked at it in over 30 years). but typical am radio, sr windows, rallye 2, ??? not a lot.

Old 12-25-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3tas4me View Post
I want to comment on that dash. My 1970 Lucerne Blue T/A came with the bright blue standard interior. When I picked up the car from the seller, the car had been stripped down to a rolling chassis. All of the interior was included with the car. The dash is a deluxe dash. Since I have pics of the car before it was disassembled showing this dash in the car and it matches the condition of the rest of the interior (sun baked and trashed) I have no reason to suspect it isn’t original to the car. This car has low miles (40k) and was parked in the mid 70’s because of an engine noise and sat outside in Oklahoma until it was sold around 2007. What I am saying is that I believe my standard interior 1970 T/A came with a deluxe dash.

I think it is possible that dash is correct.
I 100% agree with you on this, I have a relatively low mile 70 TA black std interior, 4 speed, am radio with the original interior including dash which is the deluxe dash. I have spoke to the original owner and it was bought that way when new.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TAtech For This Useful Post: