WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 2004-06 GTO Owners > 04-06 General Tech/Discussion

04-06 General Tech/Discussion 2004-2006 GTO General Tech and discussion.

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

[QUOTE=red70goat]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff R
Bring something meaningful to the table or get out.
QUOTE]

I left for quite awhile and people started asking me to come back..." Hey Red, You out there? Where are you? Hey man, where'd you go? Hello, Hello???"... Without a few realists to stir the pot this forum would be boring.
Guess I'm the culprit here. It did get quite quiet around here without Red. He used to rattle my cage somewhat until I realized he is harmless. Although he sounds like a broken record, he has made some valid (subjective, I know)points. The feud between him and MrGTO,(and I commend MrGTO for his diligence) has been very entertaining, at least to me. The tenacity displayed through their points of view has been nothing short of amazing. I think they are both cool and hope they both continue to share their views here. I have totally disagreed with most of what RED has posted, however, he has tried to maintain a sense of a comical nature. I have come to realize that Red truly wants to own a new GTO but cannot bear to eat his words.

You okay with me, RED! So is MRGTO!
Old 08-23-2005, 05:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsma22
red70goat, why don't you just post the link to the mexican made corvettes. I could not find it. I'm not trying to be a smart a$$. I have not been involved with this "debate". I have tried every combination of all the words and have come up empty. I just want to see if you are right. Just post the link and end this.

Sounds like he is WWWWRRRRRROOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGG.......
Closed Thread