Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
I see that he posted that he is upgrading to Nitrous.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so am I. Extreme 275 DR.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Maple Grove Pontiac Event.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, In the Spring.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Heads up.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Not a call out .............................. YET

I wonder if this will provoke a ........................... Response. ya know deep down inside he wants a piece of my car. But Darth Vader rules. The FORCE is with me.

A blast form the past........... 2009

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/4633161/
Oh boy its back! http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/4633161/

Still funny!

No sign whether he makes Atco and we have Maple Grove in the spring? Give enough spot Deb will drive there and race him.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron H View Post
If he fails to show. Will you guys pay me if I run my first 9 sec pass in the spring?

That way I could use a credit card for a couple items I need. LOL
Only if unlicensed, uncertified white GTO going 9.45 or better NA on pump gas at 3350 lbs no driver on board, and ATCO rained out till then, could it even be considered. Subject to approval of course and penalties may apply!

Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wait..How about if I runs 8's??

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:29 PM

Default The Bottom Line

This thread much like the person it's about is a total waste of space. It's a well known fact or atleast it should of been that "THE EVENT TO PROVE I'M NOT JUST A INTERNET RACER AND MY CAR CAN RUN THE NUMBER I SAY IT CAN" was never going to happen just like all the other lies and bullchit that have spewed out of his mouth from years gone by. Everyone could of paid for the work that needed to be done to car for it to be legal, paid for his physical and licensing for him (plus put up the pot if he did run the number) so all he would have to do is show up and it would of been some other excuse to not make it happen.

This jerk is "old news" as I've run into more of them than i even care to remember in my short 39 years of life. He is the perfect example of "most" car cruise/show guys..... He knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing......And has many "claims" of what his car can do and when called out on it has every excuse in the world to not back it up. Personally if it were me and things were "as i said they are" I'd be more than happy to take everyones money with anyone who wanted to be there to "hold my hand" while i was doing it.

Maybe we should put a pot together for Troy Triby and his boat and see if he can get in the 9's or maybe Darby would like "a little action" to see how fast 4600lbs will go? Maybe ask John Langer or take Jeff Kinsler up on his offer to lean on their stuff to "see what it can do"? Atleast these guys among other "non-internet racers" that i didn't mention that are active on this board would "participate" in some friendly competition and we could all make a trip/party/barbecue of the event and it would actually be something worth talking about..........

Old 11-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post
Wait..How about if I runs 8's??
Uh no I know that once you get that beast sorted out you will run the 8s. That TA is a bad bad car.

Robert

Old 11-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchief455 View Post
This thread much like the person it's about is a total waste of space. It's a well known fact or atleast it should of been that "THE EVENT TO PROVE I'M NOT JUST A INTERNET RACER AND MY CAR CAN RUN THE NUMBER I SAY IT CAN" was never going to happen just like all the other lies and bullchit that have spewed out of his mouth from years gone by. Everyone could of paid for the work that needed to be done to car for it to be legal, paid for his physical and licensing for him (plus put up the pot if he did run the number) so all he would have to do is show up and it would of been some other excuse to not make it happen.

This jerk is "old news" as I've run into more of them than i even care to remember in my short 39 years of life. He is the perfect example of "most" car cruise/show guys..... He knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing......And has many "claims" of what his car can do and when called out on it has every excuse in the world to not back it up. Personally if it were me and things were "as i said they are" I'd be more than happy to take everyones money with anyone who wanted to be there to "hold my hand" while i was doing it.

Maybe we should put a pot together for Troy Triby and his boat and see if he can get in the 9's or maybe Darby would like "a little action" to see how fast 4600lbs will go? Maybe ask John Langer or take Jeff Kinsler up on his offer to lean on their stuff to "see what it can do"? Atleast these guys among other "non-internet racers" that i didn't mention that are active on this board would "participate" in some friendly competition and we could all make a trip/party/barbecue of the event and it would actually be something worth talking about..........
Better be careful or you will be lumped into the Posse like everyone else. Everything you say is so true, but I think the only reason everyone put up the money is in the back of our minds we knew the "LIAR" would not back it up.

There are a lot of successful racers on here with a lot of fast Pontiacs. I read to see how fast they are pushing the ole Indians and I could only hope to be able to go that fast.

Robert

Old 11-30-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick67bird View Post
Better be careful or you will be lumped into the Posse like everyone else. Everything you say is so true, but I think the only reason everyone put up the money is in the back of our minds we knew the "LIAR" would not back it up.

There are a lot of successful racers on here with a lot of fast Pontiacs and I read to see how fast they are pushing the ole Indians and I could only hope to be able to go that fast.

Robert
I've been called and "lumped in" with alot worse so no worries there.....lol. The "Fast Pontiacs" are what it's about period the end. As far as the rest of your post....you and me both along with alot of others.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

all goober would have to do is find a outlaw track, run his sheite on pump gas at 3360, prove everyone wrong and collect the $$$$.

GOOB, WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING TO DO THIS AND SHUT EVERYONE UP?

Old 11-30-2010, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I expand my $50 to say he doesn't show at Atco on the 2nd or at Maple Grove in May or any other place anytime in between!

1979 Trans Am 400, 4-speed, 4 wheel disc.

View from the drivers seat racing down Atco Raceway- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYDMdOEC7A

Ride along in the other lane-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzgpLtF_uw
Old 11-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaktopr View Post
He is now claiming to be a part of Roland's R&D program. Unfortunately for Roland Racing, the participant had to post questions on how to slow a car down. Not the best candidate.

""""I thinking I might not have the money I need to get the chassis certify along with all the other things I need. So I might slow the car down to run 10.00's what's the easiest way ? Throttle stop ?"""
""
Say what? R+D or scam Jim? Doubt he's planning on slowing it down! 1st statement is typical of those askin for charity imo! It sounds more like help him get his car certified to run claimed numbers or better, himself licensed, so he can compare his wideports as a baseline then get to use a set of CV1's to beat the numbers. Helps Jim promote product, gives him excuse to wife why he has to go race. Hat off to him if he pulls that off. Can ego get that big???

And if he pulls off Atco in two days he's getting charity as well.

R+D= ripoff and deceive???

HIGHLY Doubt Jim would let that happen.

But.......................
PURE speculation... Ken just posts about N2O Maple Grove and Gach. Look at situation/history . Gach vs Kenny n2o battle could create.... CV1 vs race head Kenny chooses! Gach may or may not know N2O but has pro cv1 people who DO that would probably help. Lot of possibility to negotiate a deal if Gach plays the right cards.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If he does run in 2 days there better be some credible witness there to post video of pass and timeslip. I would not believe the "LIAR" for any reason.

I really hope Kenny is able to step it up as I would love to see him get back into running what he loves. After all I am going through with my Girlfriend being sick and all I can relate to what Ken and Karen have gone through.

Robert

Old 11-30-2010, 06:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankbook View Post
Wait..How about if I runs 7's??
I fixed it for you.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I fixed it for you.
I have more faith in the Doc running the 7s than the "LIAR" running a 9.45

Robert

Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Here ya go, as per him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach
Well the cat is out of the bag, I'm real exciteded to be part of Rolland Racing R&D racing team. My part is all most done... Cage almost complete...chassis certification is next. NHRA license will follow. Then comes the chassis tuning
Oh he is so EXCITEDED???

Last edited by blaktopr; 11-30-2010 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Anyone that has a brain knows why that happened. LOL.

But didn't think Jim would go there after long ago past conversations. Hummmmmmmmm.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I have my food, camera and BS meter packed for Thursday.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
Say what? R+D or scam Jim? Doubt he's planning on slowing it down! 1st statement is typical of those askin for charity imo! It sounds more like help him get his car certified to run claimed numbers or better, himself licensed, so he can compare his wideports as a baseline then get to use a set of CV1's to beat the numbers. Helps Jim promote product, gives him excuse to wife why he has to go race. Hat off to him if he pulls that off. Can ego get that big???

And if he pulls off Atco in two days he's getting charity as well.

R+D= ripoff and deceive???

HIGHLY Doubt Jim would let that happen.

But.......................
PURE speculation... Ken just posts about N2O Maple Grove and Gach. Look at situation/history . Gach vs Kenny n2o battle could create.... CV1 vs race head Kenny chooses! Gach may or may not know N2O but has pro cv1 people who DO that would probably help. Lot of possibility to negotiate a deal if Gach plays the right cards.
Why Would anyone fund a race car for a guy that never races,lol...

2017, 74 firebird -3600 lbs (all bests) 1.33 60 ft, 6.314@108.39 9.950@134.32
M/T 275/60 ET SS Drag Radial

2023,(Pontiac 505) 1.27 60 ft, 5.97@112.86, 9.48@139.31.... 275/60 Radial Pro's
Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
He is now claiming to be a part of Roland's R&D program. Unfortunately for Roland Racing, the participant had to post questions on how to slow a car down. Not the best candidate.

""""I thinking I might not have the money I need to get the chassis certify along with all the other things I need. So I might slow the car down to run 10.00's what's the easiest way ? Throttle stop ?"""
""

It's pretty obvious that the best way to slow a car down is to have Gach fund the project.

That poor old GTO sat for how many YEARS?

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill
Old 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I fixed it for you.
Man thats great! Maybe in the 1/8 mile! lol

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Both 4 speeds!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Here ya go, as per him..

Oh he is so EXCITEDED???

I find it highly improbable that this would be happening. Probably more in line of him stirring the pot.

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Both 4 speeds!
Closed Thread