Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 02-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Lil Jack
Finally something we are in total agreement about, the EHTTFMF will skull dragger, triple donkey stomp, your ****.

Stan
I don't think that's going to happen.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following User Says Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
.. sheet metal intake and two 4's ..
... i dont have either ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 02-12-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Bill said he is running a sheet metal with two dominators.
... i never said that ...

Old 02-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
in the pontiac world, why yes I think thats good!
... maybe so, but thats not how the sales occured Jeff ... ... 50 sets went the first year, the rest has taken until recently to sell ...

... a very telling sales opportunity for Calvin occurred at Norwalk 2011' when some perspective buyers looked at Calvin's CV-1's on display, they said "" the heads looked great, but isn't there supposed to be something wrong with them ?? "" ...

... anyone here knows all of this BS and lies has been going on for years since that time ... yet you have stated that the ECM smear campaign has not had any effect on the CV-1's reputation to date ??? ... Really ??? ...

... but yet people wonder why you and others like you can't get a free set of CV-1's ?? ... Really ??? ... maybe it has something to do with the fact that the same group of people can't get Warp 6's ??? ...

... im sure people can see that trend here ?? ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 02-12-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
No car, no engine, no Budget. But I can still catch and throwback the BS.

Those days for me are long gone. Back when I was in the Army worked on nuclear missile that was the last thing any of us wanted to see happen. Still don't.

Stan
So the only way "you" could set the world on fire is with a nuclear bomb? Wow you are powerful...

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... i dont have either ...
Sorry thought you did

Old 02-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
So the only way "you" could set the world on fire is with a nuclear bomb? Wow you are powerful...
Mike,
Just one of many who have serviced their country. I am glad I never had to part of a missle launch anywhere, but at the test range in New Mexico.

Stan

David Vizard & Stan Weiss' IOP / Flow / Induction Optimization - Cam Selection Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV
Download FREE 14 Trial IOP / Flow Software
http://www.magneticlynx.com/DV/Flow_..._Day_Trial.php
Pontiac Pump Gas List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_gas.htm
Using PMD Block and Heads List
http://www.magneticlynx.com/carfor/pont_pmd.htm
Old 02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... maybe so, but thats not how the sales occured Jeff ... ... 50 sets went the first year, the rest has taken until recently to sell ...

... a very telling sales opportunity for Calvin occurred at Norwalk 2011' when some perspective buyers looked at Calvin's CV-1's on display, they said "" the heads looked great, but isn't there supposed to be something wrong with them ?? "" ...

... anyone here knows all of this BS and lies has been going on for years since that time ... yet you have stated that the ECM smear campaign has not had any effect on the CV-1's reputation to date ??? ... Really ??? ...

... but yet people wonder why you and others like you can't get a free set of CV-1's ?? ... Really ??? ... maybe it has something to do with the fact that the same group of people can't get Warp 6's ??? ...

Asking for a free set of cv1s is a joke, nothing more.

And me not getting a set of Warp 6s is fine we made something better.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 02-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Seems that the head had this reputation because of a few cyl head guys opinions. Hmmm , where the wrong ?

You know what they say ......" The proof is in the pudding"

With that said, how has the pudding tasted for the last 7 years of effort ?

ph. 248-259-6696
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john marcella For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
Seems that the head had this reputation because of a few cyl head guys opinions. Hmmm , where the wrong ?

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wreckmastr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

It would seem reasonable that having only 1 customer(Robin Roberts) that comes to mind actually laying down good numbers out of the first 50 sets of heads could have a negative effect on future sales too, I realize it is much easier on Jims ego to blame everybody else but I do believe that there are more factors than just people talking about it badly. Even at this point, if they started putting up good numbers people would look to get them.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmissle View Post
Still need to master the concept of letting your actions and results speak for your words. The names have changed on the cv side but the idea of We Will doesn't have the same cache as We DID. Until you do its just lip and snake oil.
........ snake oil, really ?? you mean like the actions you took in proving to yourself (and now everyone else) with TRACK RESULTS that your CV-1's were better performers than a set of well respected "Picket HP's" but yet you said nothing, you made no mention that i know of proving your CV-1's were faster, until now ??? ..... gee, thanks alot Jeff .....

[QUOTE=mysticmissle;5132689]The under cammed, 70 cfm less.hi ports ran within .1 of the cvs [QUOTE]

... under cammed, why do you say that ?? ... and wasn't the decrease in ET actually .19 and 3+mph ?? ...

[QUOTE] your fervor borders on unsubstantiated faith rather than proven facts.[QUOTE]

... well, proven CV-1 facts and results get lost or ignored on this forum Jeff, or in your case, not even released at all ... im trying to understand why a noticable advantage is so easily written off or discarded by you ?? ... and you were a CV-1 customer ?? ....isn't that what matters to you, per your statement to me about track results speaking for themselves Jeff ?? ...

[QUOTE] I was never embarrassed with my results, I was appalled I was being associated with a circus side show. [QUOTE]

... really ?? this war has been perpetuated not by us, but the ECM and others, which now it appears you have joined in some political fashion, which looks like now you are firmly on the side perpetuating the circus that you claim to dislike ????? ... you have a problem with the CV-1 camp side of things im guessing, but yet you're ok with the other side slamming away at a product you've proven, with TRACK RESULTS are better than the heads you compared them to ??? ... Really ??? i thought you said all we had was snake oil ?? ...

Quote:
You make your decisions & I'll make mine.

... Jeff, that is the smartest statement i've seen you post yet ...

Old 02-12-2014, 08:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

... Jeff wasn't joking, he's asked or mentioned it to me on the phone (texts also) too many times ... you on the other hand ,,,, well, i don't even need to answer that part ...

... "Something better ??" ... oh really ?? better than a head that has already made 1200hp ?? ... just how much over 1200hp will your new combo make Jack ?? ...

... i guess its ok for anyone else to hype chit up, just so long it's not a CV-1 guy right ?? ...

Old 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 02-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Senior Chief

Did one of you guys put johnta1 out to pasture?

The Following User Says Thank You to 3fastgtos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Barton View Post
It would seem reasonable that having only 1 customer(Robin Roberts) that comes to mind actually laying down good numbers out of the first 50 sets of heads could have a negative effect on future sales too, I realize it is much easier on Jims ego to blame everybody else but I do believe that there are more factors than just people talking about it badly. Even at this point, if they started putting up good numbers people would look to get them.

... ok, so what your saying is simply because it hasn't yet, means that it can't ?? ...

... is this what you guys are claiming ?? ...

Old 02-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

This is where it get interesting --- did the heads perform AS DESIGNED, AS A STREET HEAD, maybe. That would have been fine if it were left there, BUT the lies and the B.S. first started with the "frantic few" that were so over the top in love with the head they made outlandish claims about "what we are going to do" that it really started a back lash. Here is a clue - DO IT FIRST , THEN BRAG ABOUT IT, don't say your going to do it for 6 or 7 years -- and not.
So -- did people take shots at the head and expose some "REALITY" that drowned out all the inaccuracies that were being spread around about the head, it would seems so. Bottom line is those that were yelling the loudest in support were actually shooting your selves in the foot and tainting the heads in the eyes of other. It would seem that as time has gone by those that have "bashed" the head -- your words-- are more accurate in its assessment than those that were proclaiming it as the next best thing. Now tell us again who killed the head with all BS AND THE LIES ?????????

Old 02-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Under cammed when compared to the 1.8 rocker ratio the cv enjoyed over the hi port.
You are pleased with a tenth advantage with more cam and a 70 cfm advantage? .
it was never us vs them for me. It is me and my $ for me. Youre free to spend yours as you like?
I did exactly what you guys want hedrick to do. I sold my stuff and moved on to other choices.
I didnt release my results to many out of courtesy to jim. I have no axe to grind with him. He knows how I feel about his choices In r n d and spokesmen. I had conveyed my opinions to him. Its his business his choices.
Funny thing. Within minutes of my post this morning I got a text from a camp member who knew and had felt many of the same things. Your "side" is sick of waiting too.
I refer you to my statement. Stop talking and start doing. Even you must be tired of being on the defense.

1972 Maverick under slow construction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticmissle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... Jeff wasn't joking, he's asked or mentioned it to me on the phone (texts also) too many times ... you on the other hand ,,,, well, i don't even need to answer that part ...

... "Something better ??" ... oh really ?? better than a head that has already made 1200hp ?? ... just how much over 1200hp will your new combo make Jack ?? ...

... i guess its ok for anyone else to hype chit up, just so long it's not a CV-1 guy right ?? ...
Jeff was pulling your leg.

It's not bragging if you back it up.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
The Following User Says Thank You to LiL Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
They don't get it.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s