Old 11-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

so is this happening or what?

when is gaccione making it official?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
You are right Goat490. A few more posts and goober will be as famous as his buddies....Bruce Fulper and Andy Mitchell.
If anything......I would choose "infamous".

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
He is NOT famous.............. His questionable EXPLOITS are.
That and his spelling.....LOL

Old 11-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Senior Chief

Best of luck Gach! Wishing you all the best when you get the chassis sorted out and get the car back on the track.

Putting any kind of program together on your own, with your available time/budget is a challenge, and sharing it with others, of course opens you up to potential criticism.

Run your own program, on your own time, don't listen to the naysayers.

Cheers,
Brian.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Figure it is all B.S. Not 1 word about it on his site. If I was getting my junk together for a big run to shut up a bunch of guys on another site I would certainly post it on my own board.

Old 11-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto406 View Post
Best of luck Gach! Wishing you all the best when you get the chassis sorted out and get the car back on the track.

Putting any kind of program together on your own, with your available time/budget is a challenge, and sharing it with others, of course opens you up to potential criticism.

Cheers,
Brian.
Which program are you talking about? The one he developed in the late 90's posing as a racer with a pic from the previous owner of his car? The one that took him 12 years to produce one pass in the 9.80's at Atco? Or the one he's been working on since that sole pass at Atco 2 years ago?

Old 11-20-2010, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Cheers,
Brian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker View Post
Which program are you talking about? The one he developed in the late 90's posing as a racer with a pic from the previous owner of his car? The one that took him 12 years to produce one pass in the 9.80's at Atco? Or the one he's been working on since that sole pass at Atco 2 years ago?
No Baker..the same one you've been working on for 6 years with that funny car, and every year it's the same excuse...No money...This should be your new mato...building a car I can't afford, or drive

Old 11-20-2010, 06:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Cheers,
Brian.
Thank you...Brian....that's exactly what I intend to do.

Last edited by Gach; 11-20-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
No Baker..the same one you've been working on for 6 years with that funny car, and every year it's the same excuse...No money...This should be your new mato...building a car I can't afford, or drive

Turbo 535, CV 1 heads.

Built by Cerralli Competition Engines

Tenth Anniversary (Van Nuys) restored.
Tenth Anniversary Barn Find (Norwood)
Both 4 speeds!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
The car is 80% finished...I ran out of money, it's ture (pun intended). Unlike you however, I've never pretended it was finished and made false claims about racing it.

And that's "MOTTO" not "MATO".

Old 11-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
The car is 80% finished...I ran out of money, it's ture (pun intended). Unlike you however, I've never pretended it was finished and made false claims about racing it.

And that's "MOTTO" not "MATO".
Brian, isn't there a hot tub behind your car?.........LMAO.....

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 11-21-2010, 04:12 AM
formerly 'Pontiac Jack'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAY400 View Post
... Not 1 word about it on his site...
He has now posted on PZ, showing a tally of his expenses for this outing. Sounded to me like he might ask you guys to up the ante, so he won't lose so much money doing this...

Old 11-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiac jack View Post
He has now posted on PZ, showing a tally of his expenses for this outing. Sounded to me like he might ask you guys to up the ante, so he won't lose so much money doing this...
I have to ask, Why do u guys even give a **** about this guy!! seems like a waste of time!

2017, 74 firebird -3600 lbs (all bests) 1.33 60 ft, 6.314@108.39 9.950@134.32
M/T 275/60 ET SS Drag Radial

2023,(Pontiac 505) 1.27 60 ft, 5.97@112.86, 9.48@139.31.... 275/60 Radial Pro's
Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontiac jack View Post
Your kidding right???????????? Like people on here don't know what it cost to build a car to run a certain nymber.

Then he makes statements like it just a hobby & isn't the first priority?
Hello............... I don't know of anyone on here that does it for a living.
This isn't about what it cost. It's about his 9.45 pass and OVER 2 years later hasn't been to a track to back up a pass that NO ONE ever heard about till 2 months later or saw.

Besides ya wanna talk about running a certain number, then you have certain expenses to get there. He didn't seem to mind spending money on heads, dyno time, cam, IA block, etc. Didn't mind spending money on a HOT TUB. Going out to eat, a bottle of vino, etc, etc,

Old 11-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

12/2 will come and go...and we'll still be having the same conversation on 12/3 (LOL). He won't be there.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
Your kidding right???????????? Like people on here don't know what it cost to build a car to run a certain nymber.

Then he makes statements like it just a hobby & isn't the first priority?
Hello............... I don't know of anyone on here that does it for a living.
This isn't about what it cost. It's about his 9.45 pass and OVER 2 years later hasn't been to a track to back up a pass that NO ONE ever heard about till 2 months later or saw.

Besides ya wanna talk about running a certain number, then you have certain expenses to get there. He didn't seem to mind spending money on heads, dyno time, cam, IA block, etc. Didn't mind spending money on a HOT TUB. Going out to eat, a bottle of vino, etc, etc,
Dude...what's a nymber....LOL you get so excited about trashing me...your spelling makes it obvious.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Gach......... Did you Really lie and tell fake stories, I`m talking about the second sentence in above quote. If you did tell us why, if you already told us why you lied tell us again as I never read the reason why you have supposedly LIED...............

Old 11-21-2010, 07:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

I predict that Gach will show up (weather permitting).

I think he'll run a best of 9.50 NA, but will dip in the 8.70's on the bottle.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm Laughing...because you guys are so obese with this..it's like your watching my ever move...ever word I say...it's obvious there's a short list of guys who have an agenda..I call it the PY posse. Dude: I've had at least a 1/2 dozen guys tell me...after seeing you trashing me every chance you get...they now have second thoughts and won't ever do business with you. Keep it up, It's good for customer relations. Your the ring leader in all this Dude...the rest are little followers sniffing your butt. But you will ultimately pay the price. Not even two days after I ran the 9.80 your on PZ accusing me of mixing my gas to run that 9.80. Planting the thought that I wasn't really ruing pump gas..Days before that...your telling guys...ah...he'll never run in the 9's at best he'll run a 10.30.

here's what I posted...on PZ..Now Dude how many people have $20,000.00 to throw around....not many.

Quote:
I thought it was a little much..but he is scaling the car and notching the frame so I can fit the diaper easily. Plus putting stops in the front end. So maybe that price isn't so bad after all.

$1100.00 cage
$200.00 ceritfy what's there
$200.00 to receritfy once the cages is done
$200.00 track rental
$250.00 for lic
$350.00 round trip
$300.00 for the diaper
Well over $2500.00 by the time I'm done.

Everyone wants to know why your not out racing. LOL. Oh and don't forget the having to pay for a wedding $18,000.00
I'm srue everyones got $20,000.00 to thro around
Like it's nothing.

I can't wait to get certifed so I can SPRAY!. Now it's just a matter of some chassis tuning. Who gives a chit about runing 9.40's when You can run mid 8's. It's always been my goal to dial it in on motor...then spray and run 8's.
I'm laughing...because once the car is certifed to run 8.50's I'm spraying...what are you A-holes going to say then..

Old 11-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OBESE....LMAO did you mean obsessed?

I think Mexicans have a better grasp of the English language.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 11-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I was told I couldn't use chromolly because of the difference in the welds between the two materials...so it's going to be mild steel.
http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26606

Closed Thread