Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

: popcorn:

Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty T/A View Post
Jack, don't ever talk about me again in a negative context where you are completely ignorant! I am a really nice person who treats everyone with respect. You are the only person on the planet I will say this to and I am dead serious: I will rub your head on the asphalt in front of everyone you know if you don't cut it out!

I took many years off to build a business, I am very blessed, so I can race whatever I wish. Chief and I are friends and I have been to many filmings so we are not talking about Chief, period. He is fast because he is super smart and you don't win on the road they race on with hp. I bought the blue car with a Fulton 798 from a great chassis builder, ran it a season to get back in the saddle... but I always want to go faster! So, I meet Manny from HPP at PRI last December and Monza and I set a plan for the car with a twin turbo 481X because that is what Manny knows and because a 481X is all billet, readily available, and I can sell it in a week for almost what I paid for it. Terry Murphy is now onto my new chassis.

All the pieces are coming together for a badass Pontiac engine including the most beautiful set of CNC CV-1 heads in the world (other than another guy who has an identical pair) and an All Pontiac aluminum block, etc... those pics are as readily available as a ProLine 481X! Don't hate me because I am cooler than you and I can do whatever I want. Just hate me because you are not me!

My new car is in process. I just took my Trans Am apart to make it something special too, the Mighty T/A will always be with me. Both will likely have super cool Pontiac engines in them and I will race you with either for however much you wish, even $1! But, you will likely punk out like you did the only time we were at the same track.

I never said anything ignorant about you,didn’t even think about you or your car before Bill had to bring you up, so you don’t need to even try to threaten me.

That post was to Bruce running his mouth.

I don’t want to be you, hang out with you or the crazy CV1 guys you hang out with.

And I don’t care how much money you have, I would never put a Chevy in my Pontiac.

If Marty P. Can go 6.95 with D ports with a pair of turbos over a decade ago, it can be done with a Pontiac.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s

Last edited by LiL Jack; 07-03-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
It’s not a bogus post.
That’s Robins blue Firebird with a 481 X in it!

Another CV1 casualty.
Here you are talking ignorance! If I bought another set of CV-1s for my Pontiac, how is that another casualty? I love the Pontiac engine and the CV-1 heads are outstanding.

If you make a direct thread about me, how do you expect to get a pass by saying it was to someone else?

I have never been anything but cool to you in person. I have never been anything but cool to anyone you even know, I have never been anything but cool to everyone... and I never have trashed you on here or anywhere else unless you provoked a response by saying something stupid, like you are now. In fact, I congratulated you when you made your best pass. But if someone says something positive about me you have to be a jackass and run my name or my accomplishments in the mud because of some petty jealousy. Quit! You are a keyboard jackass and I grow tired of your B.S..

So, I spoke in a way you can understand! Forcefully because we have had this conversation before. If you will do as I request and "cut it out" we can move on.

Last edited by Mighty T/A; 07-04-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I never said anything ignorant about you,didn’t even think about you or your car before Bill had to bring you up, so you don’t need to even try to threaten me.

That post was to Bruce running his mouth.

I don’t want to be you, hang out with you or the crazy CV1 guys you hang out with.

And I don’t care how much money you have, I would never put a Chevy in my Pontiac.

If Marty P. Can go 6.95 with D ports with a pair of turbos over a decade ago, it can be done with a Pontiac.
Running my mouth??? Who's got never ending septic backup spewing from his mouth? YOU LIL Jack

Who the hell started this thread, me, Bill,?

YOU started this thread LIL jack, not me, not Bill, not Robin.
Very misleading information and you got caught.

You're like a punk little boy who can't man up and apologize. Always excuses and/or deflection LIL Jack.

Old 07-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Old 07-04-2018, 12:50 AM
Suspended

This is exactly why people move to other than Pontiac platforms. We'll hang in there though. And we might just have some NA that will hang.

Quote:
Here you are talking ignorance! If I bought another set of CV-1s for my Pontiac, how is that another casualty? I love the Pontiac engine and the CV-1 heads are outstanding.

If you make a direct thread about me, how do you expect to get a pass by saying it was to someone else?

I have never been anything but cool to you in person. I have never been anything but cool to anyone you even know, I have never been anything but cool to everyone... and I never have trashed you on here or anywhere else unless you provoked a response by saying something stupid, like you are now. In fact, I congratulated you when you made your best pass. But if someone says something positive about me you have to be a jackass and run my name or my accomplishments in the mud because of some petty jealousy. Quit! You are a keyboard jackass and I grow tired of your B.S..

So, I spoke in a way you can understand! Forcefully because we have had this conversation before. If you will do as I request and "cut it out" we can move on.

Last edited by Aaron Quinton; 07-04-2018 at 01:02 AM.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Jack, don't ever talk about me again in a negative context where you are completely ignorant! I am a really nice person who treats everyone with respect. You are the only person on the planet I will say this to and I am dead serious: I will rub your head on the asphalt in front of everyone you know if you don't cut it out!

I took many years off to build a business, I am very blessed, so I can race whatever I wish. Chief and I are friends and I have been to many filmings so we are not talking about Chief, period. He is fast because he is super smart and you don't win on the road they race on with hp. I bought the blue car with a Fulton 798 from a great chassis builder, ran it a season to get back in the saddle... but I always want to go faster! So, I meet Manny from HPP at PRI last December and Monza and I set a plan for the car with a twin turbo 481X because that is what Manny knows and because a 481X is all billet, readily available, and I can sell it in a week for almost what I paid for it. Terry Murphy is now onto my new chassis.

All the pieces are coming together for a badass Pontiac engine including the most beautiful set of CNC CV-1 heads in the world (other than another guy who has an identical pair) and an All Pontiac aluminum block, etc... those pics are as readily available as a ProLine 481X! Don't hate me because I am cooler than you and I can do whatever I want. Just hate me because you are not me!

My new car is in process. I just took my Trans Am apart to make it something special too, the Mighty T/A will always be with me. Both will likely have super cool Pontiac engines in them and I will race you with either for however much you wish, even $1! But, you will likely punk out like you did the only time we were at the same track.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Roberts View Post
The end...

... ...

Old 07-04-2018, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Why so serious, gotta mellow out: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d31ne3...&t=0s&index=86

Old 07-04-2018, 12:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

This is better than the Tom and George show.

Old 07-04-2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Inch Stud View Post
LOL!!!
https://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

https://youtu.be/rXmz3yhYPS4?list=WL
Old 07-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There is allot of incorrect information on this board as well as fake knowledge.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Robin, I think you could have done well with a Pontiac engine in the blue Firebird.
If Chief can do it, so can you.

Good luck racing.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
He gone!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I was at Robin's house yesterday I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but he has three brand new aluminum and Pontiac box sitting on the floor as well as brand new CD one heads. I was at Robin's house yesterday I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but he has three brand new aluminum at Pontiac box sitting on the floor as well as brand new CD one heads So we definitely did not lose another Pontiac guy in my opinion!

Mat it! Spray it! Chute it! Just another 8 Second Pass!
Old 07-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I going to try to lighten it up. When I read the title R R Jumps Ship I was happy thinking jack was talking about Bruce Fulper of Rock& Roll

Old 07-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by t money View Post
I going to try to lighten it up. When I read the title R R Jumps Ship I was happy thinking jack was talking about Bruce Fulper of Rock& Roll
I think he jumped something a long time ago !

Old 07-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

So, it looks like what happened here is Robbin bought a Proline and put it in his car and raced it but still has the intention of putting a twin turbo CV-1 Pontiac back in. Is that the basics ?
Someone has a LOT of money to play with and choose any engine he wants and as long as a Pontiac ends up back between the frame rails it is cool.

But these Prolines, what is the advantage to just buying a big Hemi or something like that ? A Hemi is something that most can relate to, know what brand they are and thus have fans. Are Prolines limited in what classes they can run in ?

Old 07-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by t money View Post
I bought my first set of E heads from him.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I bought my first set of E heads from him.
I also bought my first and only set of e heads from fulper!

GTO George

Closed Thread