Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 08-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Boost Engineer

I looked for Mike and was pulling for him to make it.

It is what it is.

Keep trying Mike.

Tom V.

I left early as I say my boss run a few 7.80s NA passes with his Mustang and a FAST Door Car run 257 mph and 3.8 eighth mile times.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
I slept 3 hrs. I couldn't get free from work obligations until 1 PM. That really squashed things
Mike,

You still have 24+ hours to make the test and tune on Sunday.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 08-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yeah. Well id rather gouge out my eyes than go to that sheit hole on a non event time. They struggle when they have an event. On sat-sundays i used to log runs. 1 good pass per 8-9 attempts.....no thank you.

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Boost Engineer

That "sheit hole" had a good enough track surface to allow a race door car to run 257 mph down the track last night, Mike.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
That "sheit hole" had a good enough track surface to allow a race door car to run 257 mph down the track last night, Mike.

Tom V.
And it was shut down more than running

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
And it was shut down more than running
Agree, but I have also seen Norwalk shutdown multiple times in a day of running too.

Tom V.

No saying it is great (operations wise) just that it allowed a car to run 257 mph on their surface.

Old 08-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Agree, but I have also seen Norwalk shutdown multiple times in a day of running too.

Tom V.

No saying it is great (operations wise) just that it allowed a car to run 257 mph on their surface.
On a regular day there Tom you'd be hard pressed to see a fuel car going 257! The Friday Night series is a whole different world than their regular bracket prep. It's a damn shame, Milan could be an excellent facility, on par with 131. Certainly not the case though.

Old 08-08-2015, 02:54 PM
Boost Engineer

The "Once a Month" Friday Night Series, Mike brought out a LOT of fast cars and (as I said the fastest pass I have personally witnessed on a boosted Door Car, 257 MPH).

I am just happy Milan has a fast Day/Night race event, Mike, (even if it is only once a month).

Tom V.

Old 08-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
The "Once a Month" Friday Night Series, Mike brought out a LOT of fast cars and (as I said the fastest pass I have personally witnessed on a boosted Door Car, 257 MPH).

I am just happy Milan has a fast Day/Night race event, Mike, (even if it is only once a month).

Tom V.
You and me both! It's too bad the rest of the time it's not even close.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Boost Engineer

Well, Be happy for small favors because you could have nothing (like it was for many years).

Tom V.

ps How did you do at Norwalk?