THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966geeto View Post
Craigs list is pretty scary be carful these people are coming to your house and the see your stuff found a guy actually walked around back of my shop to look in a car that I had sitting couple days later had some rims and tires disappear hmmm..
You should always set up a location like a gas station across town to meet the buyer at. I do that with ebay when I offer "pick up in person and save the shipping costs." I tell them to call me when they are at the location and I will be there in 10 minutes. That way I don't get no-shows or people scoping out my house for a future burglary.

The Following User Says Thank You to njsteve For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 08:32 AM

I've used Craigslisp with good success. I offer free delivery within an hour of my house - or shipping at their cost. I, too am leery about having anyone I do not know over to my place.