THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 12-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Suspended

Cool

Yak - PM sent. Best of Luck to you in your search. Keep us posted.

Old 12-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Try http://www.moparts.com/ lost and found section. Good Luck.

TOM
Old 12-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969GiPper View Post
Maybe I can help you. I live in a suburb outside of Detroit (okay, stop laughing) and there is a guy that lives not far from me that has one or two Darts (67, 68 or 69 vintage 2-doors). When the weather is good I see (and hear) him go by my home from time to time. I know the street he lives on, I'm just not sure which house is his. In order to get to a main road I regularly travel down his street. If you want I'll try to figure out which house is his and then try to find out his name and perhaps a phone number. While he may not have your particular Dart, he may know of Dart Clubs in the Detroit area or know of other Dart owners. Because it's now December I don't expect to see/hear his Dart(s) going by my home until spring. Let me know if you want me to start looking for his house.
Ya that would be great. Have to start somewhere. I was told its a gold colour now but may have evidence of being burgundy.... thanks