Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

While I have been very happy with both of my ia2 performance and reliability, the wait time sucks. But I understand that it would be very expensive to keep the blocks in stock, and my last block was ordered with a custom bore size, which may not be common enough to keep around.

Both times the blocks took months to get. In the big picture, it's not that big of deal. It's like my dad says when his phone drops a call, "can you believe that we can talk to each other while driving down the hwy miles apart?".....instead of getting pissed and throwing the phone like I want to, he is just happy to be able to have one. I am just happy we have the blocks available to the Pontiac racer.

Don Dial Race Cars
Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

It took just 3 weeks to get my aftermarket block. Must have gotten lucky I guess from the sounds of it!

Old 05-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandX View Post
While I have been very happy with both of my ia2 performance and reliability, the wait time sucks. But I understand that it would be very expensive to keep the blocks in stock, and my last block was ordered with a custom bore size, which may not be common enough to keep around.

Both times the blocks took months to get. In the big picture, it's not that big of deal. It's like my dad says when his phone drops a call, "can you believe that we can talk to each other while driving down the hwy miles apart?".....instead of getting pissed and throwing the phone like I want to, he is just happy to be able to have one. I am just happy we have the blocks available to the Pontiac racer.
Agreed!I'm sure I will be happy when I get my block and yes the wait time is VERY undesirable but in the end (I couldn't agree more)it isn't that big of a deal.