Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 04-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
Is Norwalk a race or a MMA cage fight? The race is still 4 months away and chit is getting awful personal in here
... cage fight ??? oh, i should be so lucky ...

Old 04-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

... and for who ever else is watching this mess, i do apologize to you all, but these "people" that constantly start these types of threads, or for some strange reason keep hawking around in the CV-1 threads, and running there mouths, or making unfounded claims, or even smart comments about this product, they are simply getting back what they have been giving out for over 2 years !!!, even to me in many many cases ...
... i am personally fed up with the non-sense, i will meet everyone of these type of people, head-on, no matter what ... i will not sit back and let them continue to tee-off, or dis-credit the cylinder head Roland has worked so hard to bring to the market, so again, to all of the "non-involved" people watching this mess, i am truly sorry, but this will continue until they stop the madness ... if these people have a problem with a product they have never used, (in most cases) that is fine, but they are taking this chit way too far, they are trying to destroy a mans hard earned business, and some might even find them selves in court if they are not careful ...
... the time of us sitting back and letting these idiots say what ever they wish, is over ...
... they think its funny, ... it couldn't be further from it ...

Old 04-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Tick tock

Old 04-27-2012, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... well, i just got off the phone with Roland, and i was mistaken, the customer was aware, i apoligize for that mistake, BUT, the real interesting part of your "Business Man" statement, you did state, that you would cover the heads as if they were new to Roland, and when you stated the customer was at fault for burning them up, and did not hold true to your word, thats when Roland had to step in, and give this customer a brand new set of CV-1's, i suppose you have an answer for that ?? Smart Guy ?? ...
... and as for the reason your burned em' up, is because you forgot to turn on the water pump, correct ?? ...
I never sent the heads to Brian. They went back to Jim. I don't know what his deal was or what all was done to them other then what I stated above. I do know that both Jim and BES worked on them before they went on Brian's car.

He wanted them back, he knew the complete history on them. I was changing programs and was waiting on a set of Race shop heads................ thru Roland.
But that's a story for another day that just needs to die.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Quote:
... and for who ever else is watching this mess, i do apologize to you all, but these "people" that constantly start these types of threads, or for some strange reason keep hawking around in the CV-1 threads, and running there mouths, or making unfounded claims, or even smart comments about this product, they are simply getting back what they have been giving out for over 2 years !!!, even to me in many many cases ...
... i am personally fed up with the non-sense, i will meet everyone of these type of people, head-on, no matter what ... i will not sit back and let them continue to tee-off, or dis-credit the cylinder head Roland has worked so hard to bring to the market, so again, to all of the "non-involved" people watching this mess, i am truly sorry, but this will continue until they stop the madness ... if these people have a problem with a product they have never used, (in most cases) that is fine, but they are taking this chit way too far, they are trying to destroy a mans hard earned business, and some might even find them selves in court if they are not careful ...
... the time of us sitting back and letting these idiots say what ever they wish, is over ...
... they think its funny, ... it couldn't be further from it ...
You started it. I just made a generalize statement to Brian that you took out of context.
I'm movin on as this constant CV-1 thrashing for the past 6 years isn't going anywhere and I have other things more important to do.
Best thing would be for anyone running CV-1's and talking trash is to show at Norwalk and ....................Bring the heat. Later.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 04-27-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
I never sent the heads to Brian. They went back to Jim. I don't know what his deal was or what all was done to them other then what I stated above. I do know that both Jim and BES worked on them before they went on Brian's car.

He wanted them back, he knew the complete history on them. I was changing programs and was waiting on a set of Race shop heads................ thru Roland.
But that's a story for another day that just needs to die.
... of course it is ...

Old 04-27-2012, 04:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to David Holmberg

F*cking Great, now Norwalk will be charging $59 a day at the gate just to watch, plus a PPV.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You started it. I just made a generalize statement to Brian that you took out of context.
I'm movin on as this constant CV-1 thrashing for the past 6 years isn't going anywhere and I have other things more important to do.
Best thing would be for anyone running CV-1's and talking trash is to show at Norwalk and ....................Bring the heat. Later.
... I STARTED IT !!!! I started IT !!!! You must be insane !!!! You have have been a big part of the problem for a long long time, no matter what the CV-1 thread is about, no matter who starts it, you always find your way in these threads, runnin' your mouth, whether its a little, or alot, do you not ???? do you not ???? ....
... i assure you keefer, i did not start any of this non-sense, but i intend to end it !!!! ... you have my word on that ...
... there was nothing taken out of context about your statement to Brian, you talk like we owe you something, as if you have not been given the credit you deserve for your efforts, well, this is me giving you the credit you deserve ... you have done nothing since you realized the CV-1 heads weren't your best route for your application, Hyd. Rllr, 2spd tranny and all, which many people tried to tell you that, even your buddy Gaby, but, upon this epihany of yours, instead of thanking Roland for giving you a chance to work with the product, you make posts on PY, YB, and god knows where else bad mouthing this head to no end, ... which i define as ... your lack of prowess or skill in putting an effective combination together ...
... and before you even go there, we have a Hyd. Roller SBC Camaro here, that will hand you your azz on a 93 octane motor pass, or even on the N2O if you wish ???? ... and its only 383c.i. smart guy !!! ...
... i am in Fl right now, so if you want to set something up, please, let me know, i'd be more than happy to spank your azz !!! ... did you really think all the smack you've talked wouldn't come back to bite you in the azz ?? Really ?? You are dead wrong ... this is just the beginning keefer ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 04-27-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Holmberg View Post
F*cking Great, now Norwalk will be charging $59 a day at the gate just to watch, plus a PPV.
... thats what i'm talking about ...

Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom s View Post
I dont understand and have not for the past 3 years WHY,IF your going to Norwalk anyway AND the car can be made to fit why one would not race it.It cost $50 friggin dollars and half of that goes back to the racers!I know some guys who know they cant win play to support the race.Maybe,just maybe we get a 16 car field this year.Just look at what that nasty 68 DR,one carb mid size engine car has done the last 3 years.No where near a ideal combo BUT it just finds ways to take home the cash.Tom
I wanted to race it Tom, but since I stand a better chance at bringing home money in the bracket class and can't race in both so I chose to do that instead. If we were allowed to run both I would be glad to pay the extra $50 to support the race and qualify 16th or not at all.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Angry

Quote:
... I STARTED IT !!!! I started IT !!!! You must be insane !!!! You have have been a big part of the problem for a long long time, no matter what the CV-1 thread is about, no matter who starts it, you always find your way in these threads, do you not ???? do you not ???? ....
... i assure you keefer, i did not start any of this non-sense, but i intend to end it !!!! ... you have my word on that ...
... there was nothing taken out of context about your statement to Brian, you talk like we owe you something, as if you have not been given the credit you deserve for your efforts, well, this is me giving you the credit you deserve ... you have done nothing since you realized the CV-1 heads weren't your best route for your application, Hyd. Rllr, 2spd tranny and all, which #1: many people tried to tell you that, even your buddy Gaby, but, upon this epihany of yours, instead of thanking Roland for giving you a chance to work with the product, you make posts on PY, YB, and god knows where else bad mouthing this head, which i define for for your lack of prowess or skill in putting an effective combination together ...
... and before you even go there, we have a Hyd. Roller SBC Camaro here, that will hand you your azz on a 93 octane motor pass, or even on the N2O if you wish ???? ... and its only 383c.i. smart guy !!! ...
... i am in Fl right now, so if you want to set something up, please, let me know, i'd be more than happy to spank your azz !!! ... did you really think all the smack you've talked wouldn't come back to bite you in the azz ?? Really ?? You are dead wrong ... this is just the beginning keefer ...

Ok ya keep adding to it.
#1: Actually Gaby and many other said the head was lazy and would have to turn it up in the 8,000 rpm range with a BIG A$$ cam to get anything out of it. But supposed to be a street head?

#2; I did nothing but promote the head for 3 years knowing the velocity issues it had..... out of the box. Even went and installed a $850.00 converter just for that combo. Turbo wouldn't have made a difference. I talked to PTC about it. unless you know more then them about converters.

#3; LOL. The cam had .650 lift with 266 duration. Definately not a street all round cam?

#4 I sent a lot of people to Roland directly, so blow that statemnt out you a$$.

#5: I was working with out of box heads that Jim I decided was a trail to see the potential. Not a ported set.

Ya want me to post pics of both sheets and heads?????????????

#6: Forget the first intake off the rack I got and had to modify to get decent ET's.

#7; The only smack I talked was about the 10 grand I spend to go X275 racing waiting 7 months on a set of heads to finally get them ( finally I had to deal directly to race shop) Have 450 plus cfm flow sheets from Roland racing and had them flowed..... 390 cfm with tons of turbulance that woulda flowed less then my old set of CV-1 heads at 365 cfm. I got all the paper work and the heads if anyone wants to look at them. Half the guides were knocked out and freeze plugs missing in one head when I finally got them. Lost a lot of money in that deal trying to promote the Cv-1 head deal.

I literally spend tens of thousands of dollars on the CV-1 program to be cast out into the wind when others he though could benefit his program better and the program he had worked with the race shop went sideways. He listened to to many people and got his ducks all out of line. Why would I spend ten grand on a program just to throw that money away. Up until i got the heads, spoke to Jim did the shi*t hit the fan.
Ya wanna list and prices of the parts I had sitting here for these 465cfm CV-1 heads for the X275 class waiting 7 months on a set that are JUNK.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 04-27-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

BTW: outa here till Monday. Post what ya want. But I have everything in writing, posed with a time stamp or written down to back up anything I have said.

later.

Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

As I recall, I wasn't aware that the heads were welded on until after that problem happened. No one told me chit. The head blowing thru wasn't the only thing that happened that day and one wasn't related to the other.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 04-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Ok ya keep adding to it.
#1: Actually Gaby and many other said the head was lazy and would have to turn it up in the 8,000 rpm range with a BIG A$$ cam to get anything out of it. But supposed to be a street head?

#2; I did nothing but promote the head for 3 years knowing the velocity issues it had..... out of the box. Even went and installed a $850.00 converter just for that combo. Turbo wouldn't have made a difference. I talked to PTC about it. unless you know more then them about converters.

#3; LOL. The cam had .650 lift with 266 duration. Definately not a street all round cam?

#4 I sent a lot of people to Roland directly, so blow that statemnt out you a$$.

#5: I was working with out of box heads that Jim I decided was a trail to see the potential. Not a ported set.

Ya want me to post pics of both sheets and heads?????????????

#6: Forget the first intake off the rack I got and had to modify to get decent ET's.

#7; The only smack I talked was about the 10 grand I spend to go X275 racing waiting 7 months on a set of heads to finally get them ( finally I had to deal directly to race shop) Have 450 plus cfm flow sheets from Roland racing and had them flowed..... 390 cfm with tons of turbulance that woulda flowed less then my old set of CV-1 heads at 365 cfm. I got all the paper work and the heads if anyone wants to look at them. Half the guides were knocked out and freeze plugs missing in one head when I finally got them. Lost a lot of money in that deal trying to promote the Cv-1 head deal.

I literally spend tens of thousands of dollars on the CV-1 program to be cast out into the wind when others he though could benefit his program better and the program he had worked with the race shop went sideways. He listened to to many people and got his ducks all out of line. Why would I spend ten grand on a program just to throw that money away. Up until i got the heads, spoke to Jim did the shi*t hit the fan.
Ya wanna list and prices of the parts I had sitting here for these 465cfm CV-1 heads for the X275 class waiting 7 months on a set that are JUNK.
... add to it ?? Ha !! ...
... either way you slice it, or choose to explain it, you still decided to run a 2spd behind a bigport head with a Hyd. Rllr. Camshaft, in a heavy pumpgas car, and even against Gaby's concerns, yes ??? ...
... so now you want to blame all your disappointment on Sikes ??? That guy is a crook, and you know it !!! ... all he did was swindle his way into making some quick money off the CV-1 people at that time, he got about as close to a 460cfm CV-1 head, as you would have trying to jump to the moon, and that situation is NOT, Roland's fault, nor is the CV-1's fault ... but you damn sure tried to make it seem that way didn't you ??? ...
... you make it sound like you wouldn't have been racing, had it not been for the CV-1's being on your car ?? Gimme' a break, you'd be on that dragstrip regardless of what heads were on there, 10K in development of the heads ?? yeah, ... i wanna see all the invoices, for 10 seperate work pieces, for porting burrs, epoxy, all the test valves, guides, custom Sunnen cutters, porting fluids, custom manifolds, welding rods & gas, shipping fees, digitizing fee's, CNC costs, CAD work costs, custom camshafts, custom offset shaft systems, custom test rockers, custom built headers, dyno tests, 3 seperate case study engines, trade show setup costs, airplane tickets, entry fees, and oh yeah, lets not forget a chit-load of time in there also, i call BS !!! ... you dont want to even go down that path of money spent on development Keefer, i blew past that amount a hell-of-a-long time ago ... you dont hear me crying about """ oh man, i spent 10 grand !! """ note ... you got some heads, manifold, and bolted that chit to your car, and raced it, for free i might add, and you call that development ...
... but, that still does not excuse all the chit you talked about Roland after all that mess either, now does it ??? ... nothing stopped you from lying on him the way you did, trying to make it look like he screwed you ?? ... or are you going to pretend that didn't happen either ?? ...
... you can get pissed at me all you want, but you are the one that chose to come in yet another " CV-1 Thread " ... i hope its turning out the way you planned ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 04-27-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post
As I recall, I wasn't aware that the heads were welded on until after that problem happened. No one told me chit. The head blowing thru wasn't the only thing that happened that day and one wasn't related to the other.
... well, i was trying to leave your name out of it, but looks like i didn't handle that very well, i am sorry for that ... i was trying make a point about Mr. P-Dude and his business practice's ... in relation to the trash he has talked many times about Roland, which, in my opinion is one of the best customer service guys i've ever met ... considering he is in yet another CV-1 thread running his mouth ...
... as for your other question, i didn't realize you had red hair ?? you were shaved there last we met, yes ?? ...

Old 04-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... as for your other question, i didn't realize you had red hair ?? you were shaved there last we met, yes ?? ...
Haha...and I still am and I think you know the inference I was making. BTW, you answered my question with a question...not an answer.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 04-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

This is one of the most amazing things that I have seen in some time!

Old 04-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Barton View Post
This is one of the most amazing things that I have seen in some time!
Better watch out Dan. You may be next!

Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The pros of running old ass iron heads...

1980 Formula 350 Pontiac back burner project
1972 LeMans 350 Pontiac
Old 04-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Man...I did a double take...for a minute I thought I mistakenly logged onto the Bullet but quickly realized there was no Puddin thread or porn. Phew.