Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 04-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
Now ya know how I felt.

Signed Rodney Dangerfield.
... seriously ?? ... you are really going to go there ?? ... with that hunk of chit you call a car ?? you are one of the worse things to ever happen to the CV-1 program, the sad part is, everyone else knows this, except you ...

Old 04-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Cool

Why are people making out Norwalk to be the heads up event for Pontiacs?

It was never intended to be that. It started out as a 2 day All Pontiac event for people to come and hang out, race their cars in bracket events only, show their cars and socialize. Later a Quick 16 event for fast cars was added in the early 2000's.
Somebody should post the times to make that race and it wasn't that long ago. I made it running 9's with a door car.

Then a Friday test & tune was added by Indian Adventures. Later added into the event.
Then Jim Zeek started a Thursday T & T but that got screwed up & won't get into that deal But we had 4 days of Pontiac Racin.
There never was any form of heads up except calling someone out in qualifying for Q-16.

Tom S. later USED HIS OWN MONEY............. and added a heads up N/A class based on the type of cars he enjoys. Same as I started a Power adder heads up deal way back. Ya want to race heads up?????????? work around his rules or..............

Get off ya A$$, get the money and call Pete Woodruff and see if there is room to run a program you want.
I was gonna add Norwalk to the already established Virginia, talked to Pete about it, but when the car count dropped and bullsh*t started, I just said phuck it and walked away.

All this heads up nobody racin and lip service is getting old.

Call someone out. Put up some punk money or STFU and bracket race as that is what Norwalk is about. Or race in the Frantic Four !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Period.

Tom has the car count, the money and the rules. Race it or sit in the stands and watch.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
.. actually, yes, a little too much actually, i'm feelin' a little tired if you must know ... but thanks for being concerned about my sexual status, that's very nice of you Jeff ...
I don't think getting intimate with a CV-1 head on a flow bench counts.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO Dan View Post
LOL!

Old 04-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
LOL!
I wonder which size port is the best?

Just teasing lol!

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 04-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... well, if you must know, because it makes it look like its me talking to you directly, as if i'm speaking it to your face, and not typing it, Jack ... if i was you, i'd focus more on your spelling, then my diction ...

... and for your next dumbazz question ...

""" diction "" .... Choice and use of words in speech or writing. Degree of clarity and distinctness of pronunciation in speech ....

... anything else you'd like me to clarify ? ...
Who will be driving your car at Norwalk? I heard you passed out when Robin took you for a ride!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 04-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... now that is funny, that's actually hilarious ... i needed a good laugh ...

Old 04-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
I wonder which size port is the best?

Just teasing lol!
.. well, the " Porters " casting , of course ..

Old 04-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
... seriously ?? ... you are really going to go there ?? ... with that hunk of chit you call a car ?? you are one of the worse things to ever happen to the CV-1 program, the sad part is, everyone else knows this, except you ...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This from an internet racer that between you and Gach has done more to hurt the CV-1 program then anything anyone else has done for the Pontiac community. You just don't know when to STFU.
Being a business man I will let that statement go. I won't stoop to the lower levels of infighting.

At least Calvin has a handle & experience on what needs to be done. Real head porters knew the design flaws after testing, etc and have or are fixing the issues depending on the useage. It isn't that the heads doesn't work, it's just what market it now has to compete in.

I wish Jim the best as the intended design of the head has drastically changed since it's first conception and useage. But you weren't involved then.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Who will be driving your car at Norwalk? I heard you passed out when Robin took you for a ride!
... like i said, your next dumbazz question, c'mon Jack, you gotta' have more brains then that high school chit, right ?? ... i thought you were the captain chit-talker, well lets see how big they are tinker bell, is that really the best you can do ?? ... i can assure you, i'll be driving my car, i passed out ?? ... really thats cute ... maybe i should have Robin come in here and clarify the details of that ride for you ?? ... oh, i'm sure you'd twist it into something else ...
... so, next dumbazz question from the plumber ?? please ?? ...

Old 04-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
.. well, the " Porters " casting , of course ..
thats not too rough?

Old 04-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
thats not too rough?
... well, it because i can make it what ever size and shape i like ... i certainly hope you guys aren't thinking this line of talk bothers me, i'm capable of much much worse ... lol ...

Old 04-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... well, it because i can make it what ever size and shape i like ... i certainly hope you guys aren't thinking this line of talk bothers me, i'm capable of much much worse ... lol ...
Ok I will quit right now. you too please

Old 04-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
This from an internet racer that between you and Gach has done more to hurt the CV-1 program then anything anyone else has done for the Pontiac community. You just don't know when to STFU.
Being a business man I will let that statement go. I won't stoop to the lower levels of infighting.

At least Calvin has a handle & experience on what needs to be done. Real head porters knew the design flaws after testing, etc and have or are fixing the issues depending on the useage. It isn't that the heads doesn't work, it's just what market it now has to compete in.

I wish Jim the best as the intended design of the head has drastically changed since it's first conception and useage. But you weren't involved then.
... LMAO !!! you ?? a business man ?? humm, lets see here, maybe a business man that burns up a set of heads (CV-1's) and then welds/repairs them, and sells them to an unsuspecting customer with a supercharger of all combos (and that guy just posted in here) by the way ...
... and here is the best part Mr. Business Man !! You never told anyone you had welded on them, did you ??? But wait, it gets better, you kept this info to yourself, and then that unsuspecting customer burned them up again,costing him a chit-ton of money !! ...
... now you want to explain to me how that business ethic makes you a "Business Man" ??????? ... maybe i'm missing something here, but by my definition, if were a good business man, you'd have known when to STFU a long time ago !!! ...
... there is more, do wish to continue smart guy ??? ...

... and i certainly hope you were not referring to yourself as a " Real Head Porter " ...

Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Ok I will quit right now. you too please
... thank you ...

Old 04-27-2012, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... LMAO !!! you ?? a business man ?? humm, lets see here, maybe a business man that burns up a set of heads (CV-1's) and then welds/repairs them, and sells them to an unsuspecting customer with a supercharger of all combos (and that guy just posted in here) by the way ...
... and here is the best part Mr. Business Man !! You never told anyone you had welded on them, did you ??? But wait, it gets better, you kept this info to yourself, and then that unsuspecting customer burned them up again,costing him a chit-ton of money !! ...
... now you want to explain to me how that business ethic makes you a "Business Man" ??????? ... maybe i'm missing something here, but by my definition, if were a good business man, you'd have known when to STFU a long time ago !!! ...
... there is more, do wish to continue smart guy ??? ...
Your bringing it up not me. so........................
Your a phuckin liar. Jim knew the deal. But Brian also had other issues. I even replaced the exh valves because They wanted to.

They blew between the cylinders on motor at Sunshine on motor. I had them repaired by a certified aluminum welder. Jim is the one that milled the crap out of them to remove the .035 0-ring surface. Then put some kind of plug in them in that area which had no issue as returned before he gave them to Brian. So not my deal. If he felt there was an issue the deal could stopped before it got started as I never got anything back in return. I just returned them to Jim............. with Ferrea 6000 series valves I supplied. My deal with Jim was bare castings to test. He got 16 valves.
Don't want to take it any furthe, time has past and I have moved on as you would be best to stop right here.
FWIW: I never had one issue with them after they were repaired by Wilson Manifolds (over 40 passes) and that dude is the seminar go to guy for Lincoln Welders. They never blew other then water seepage out some of the holes Brian said (don't know about the plug that Jim installed) I had welded but then was milled over .035 to get rid of the 0-ring. I never had a water leak on the head surface. I have been running welded up water passages in alumin heads for over 20 years. No issues. Matter of fact I never even removed the carbon inside the 0-ring & chamber to show that no blow by was taking place.
And the gasket Brain was supplied shoulda took care of that. It was where the old factory holes woulda been anyway. But Brian was told by a certain gasket manufacture that the gasket they supplied would work for his application. They didn't and cause major issues. He now uses a better head gasket for his application. I was on the phone with Brian over the whole ordeal. Period.

I have not brought up any dealings about the CV-1 with Jim & my deal. You are the one instigating the issue.
Everything I ever posted was based on fact.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 04-27-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... like i said, your next dumbazz question, c'mon Jack, you gotta' have more brains then that high school chit, right ?? ... i thought you were the captain chit-talker, well lets see how big they are tinker bell, is that really the best you can do ?? ... i can assure you, i'll be driving my car, i passed out ?? ... really thats cute ... maybe i should have Robin come in here and clarify the details of that ride for you ?? ... oh, i'm sure you'd twist it into something else ...
... so, next dumbazz question from the plumber ?? please ?? ...
Tinker bell? Your the one without a woman, not me.

Maybe you should work on your car and engine more then you type, and lay off the calculator and dyno racing.

You talk a lot of chit for being a fake ass internet racer.

Bring whatever POS you have to Norwalk and we will race, but knowing how the CVwhat boys roll it will be some ****ing rollerskate....but I don't give a chit, just bring the best you have and see if you got enough!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Tinker bell? Your the one without a woman, not me.

Maybe you should work on your car and engine more then you type, and lay off the calculator and dyno racing.

You talk a lot of chit for being a fake ass internet racer.

Bring whatever POS you have to Norwalk and we will race, but knowing how the CVwhat boys roll it will be some ****ing rollerskate....but I don't give a chit, just bring the best you have and see if you got enough!
... what ??? woman ??? what ??? are you insane ??? ... you are gonna see that roller skate, and it weighs well over 3000lbs ... as for what i should do with my time Jack ?? maybe you should take advice from your own dumbazz and stop wasting valuable time, cause you got trouble coming, you'll see who is the real internet racer, big mouth ...
... there is not a damn one of you on here that out works me, i assure you, that you are not even in the same catagory ...

Old 04-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Is Norwalk a race or a MMA cage fight? The race is still 4 months away and chit is getting awful personal in here

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 04-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Your bringing it up not me. so........................
Your a phuckin liar. Jim knew the deal. But Brian also had other issues. I even replaced the exh valves because They wanted to.

They blew between the cylinders on motor at Sunshine on motor. I had them repaired by a certified aluminum welder. Jim is the one that milled the crap out of them to remove the .035 0-ring surface. Then put some kind of plug in them in that area which had no issue as returned before he gave them to Brian. So not my deal. If he felt there was an issue the deal could stopped before it got started as I never got anything back in return. I just returned them to Jim............. with Ferrea 6000 series valves I supplied. My deal with Jim was bare castings to test. He got 16 valves.
Don't want to take it any furthe, time has past and I have moved on as you would be best to stop right here.
FWIW: I never had one issue with them after they were repaired by Wilson Manifolds (over 40 passes) and that dude is the seminar go to guy for Lincoln Welders. They never blew other then water seepage out some of the holes Brian said (don't know about the plug that Jim installed) I had welded but then was milled over .035 to get rid of the 0-ring. I never had a water leak on the head surface. I have been running welded up water passages in alumin heads for over 20 years. No issues. Matter of fact I never even removed the carbon inside the 0-ring & chamber to show that no blow by was taking place.
And the gasket Brain was supplied shoulda took care of that. It was where the old factory holes woulda been anyway. But Brian was told by a certain gasket manufacture that the gasket they supplied would work for his application. They didn't and cause major issues. He now uses a better head gasket for his application. I was on the phone with Brian over the whole ordeal. Period.

I have not brought up any dealings about the CV-1 with Jim & my deal. You are the one instigating the issue.
Everything I ever posted was based on fact.
... well, i just got off the phone with Roland, and i was mistaken, the customer was aware, i apoligize for that mistake, BUT, the real interesting part of your "Business Man" statement, you did state, that you would cover the heads as if they were new to Roland, and when you stated the customer was at fault for burning them up, and did not hold true to your word, thats when Roland had to step in, and give your customer a brand new set of CV-1's, i suppose you have an answer for that ?? Smart Guy ?? ... considering how all of your posts are based in fact, then you want to explain how someone like that, is the same person you tried to paint as an unscrupulous person ?? where is the fact in that ?? Roland is the most stand up business man i have ever done business with ... and you call me a liar, fancy that ...
... and as for the reason your burned em' up, is because you forgot to turn on the water pump, correct ?? ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 04-27-2012 at 04:16 PM.