Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Syron View Post
$11,900 for a 1000 HP motor complete? Wow, I thought there would have been that much in parts alone.

Tom Syron
I sent my old motor down there with my regular wide ports and victor. New cam rods pistons head gaskets port heads and intake and assembly plus machine work to block.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Guess you missed the at the end of the post. It was meant as a fun jab just like his was at me.

... ok cool, my mistake, i'm glad to see there is some humor still here, i stand corrected EC ...

Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... what part of (Well Over $12K) to duplicate the heads dont you understand ?? ... if you have detail questions like that, i suggest you ask the man that made the quote ...

... all i've done is expose that what it costs to get them duplicated, and those are Gaby's words, not mine ...

... are there parts in the quote ?? i would certainly hope so, but that is not the point here Jack, you guys have been parading around like the heads you guys have are borderline junk, remember ??? ...

... or are you choosing to forget that part ??? ... honestly, i really dont care how much of it is parts, or how much of it is porting, (Well Over $12K) to duplicate is all i'm trying to say, you guys break it down how ever you like, i didnt make the quote, Gaby did ...

... but the "Redirect" you and everyone else is trying to perform here, is hilarious, because you and Jeff have been touting, misleading, or insinuating that your heads are junk, and its funny to you guys that you think the CV-1 cant reach that level of performance ?? ...

... all i'm "Just Sayin" is it costs (Well Over $12K) to duplicate Jack, lol, man that sure is some pretty pricey junk (as you guys describe them) you guys got there now isn't it ?? ...

... but that is the real point here, now isn't it Jack, i dont think they are junk at all, in fact IMO, i think you guys have been lying all along about the level of work actually done to those heads, and i think (Well Over $12K) to duplicate them proves it !!! lol, regardless of what questions you want to ask, or how much of it is parts or how much of it is porting, who cares ?? it costs (Well Over $12K) to duplicate them, and that's not taking the cost of the castings into it either ...

... so you can get how ever many of your friends/supporters you want to come in here and redirect, but it will not change the fact it costs (Well Over $12K) to duplicate ...

... you guys can get pissed at me all you want, but you know what i'm stating here is dead balls on the money, i didn't make the Quote to duplicate Jeff's or Jack's heads, Gaby did ...
So what was all in the quote if you know so much about it?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bill I asked this a while ago, just what kind of work do you think Lil Jack, Kinsler and Gaby have been hiding or lying about (according to your last post). If you know what has been done why not just say what you believe has been done to them?

Old 01-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
I sent my old motor down there with my regular wide ports and victor. New cam rods pistons head gaskets port heads and intake and assembly plus machine work to block.

... jeez, what "YOU" paid is completely irrelevant Jack ...

(Well Over $12K) To Duplicate

Old 01-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bottom line is Robin will run in the 7's and his induction package does not cost 12k to duplicate, must be because of those state of the art canted valve heads that cost less than junk eheads to get there.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Bill I asked this a while ago, just what kind of work do you think Lil Jack, Kinsler and Gaby have been hiding or lying about (according to your last post). If you know what has been done why not just say what you believe has been done to them?

... that is also completely irrelevent, i just know the man that made them said it costs ...

(Well Over $12K) to Duplicate

Old 01-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I know flow sheets dont matter but Iv always wondered what a 7k port job flow sheet looks like, they never seem to get posted. No other information or data ever gets posted either.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREATGTO View Post
Bottom line is Robin will run in the 7's and his induction package does not cost 12k to duplicate, must be because of those state of the art canted valve heads that cost less than junk eheads to get there.

... it is very interesting to see how these people can run around and make what ever comments they want, about me, the CV-1's, or my lack of experience, or the 2,500 ports, or blah blah blah, but when i start releasing FACTS about their program, all of the sudden we are a bunch of whining women ?? ...

... now that doesn't seem fair at all ...

... how bout', maybe those guys should've have shut their traps a long time ago, and we wouldn't be here right now, now would we ?? ...

... not saying they started all this mess, no, (while they were certainly involved back then), they are doing a terrific job dragging it on though aren't they ?? ...

... but i'm sure some smart person in here will try to convince me that this is all my fault, lol ...

Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yeah even though they were attacking even before you came onto the scene, do cv1 valve covers cost 8k?

Old 01-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I know flow sheets dont matter but Iv always wondered what a 7k port job flow sheet looks like, they never seem to get posted. No other information or data ever gets posted either.
Looks something like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKj1BqxLJYo

Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Looks something like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zKj1BqxLJYo
Thats not a flow sheet. Potential customers want some technical data of the products. I'd like to see all these 1000 hp dyno sheets as well. I like to look over the dyno data regardless if the track et says its making 1000 hp.

Last edited by GREATGTO; 01-01-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yeah even though they were attacking even before you came onto the scene, do cv1 valve covers cost 8k?
Yes, they cost 8k. A guy I know got an email that said it would be 8k to duplicate cv1 valve covers. Therefore this will be the price I quote from now on regardless of any information I hear to the contrary

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 01-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
Yes, they cost 8k. A guy I know got an email that said it would be 8k to duplicate cv1 valve covers. Therefore this will be the price I quote from now on regardless of any information I hear to the contrary

... i guess you missed the part where Gaby basically stated what his breakdown was $7,000 in porting and $5,000+(Lil' Jack) in parts gives you what total R70 ??? ... that's pretty close to $12K, right ?? ...

... he already verified what i'm stating to be true, get it ?? ... just get your panties out of wad man, cause what i'm stating is FACT, not hearsay, jeez ...

... you're just talkin' dumb now ...

... but hey, if someone is interested, i'd be happy to make a set of valve covers for $8K ...

Old 01-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
We post time slips, Internet racing flow bench race!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... i guess you missed the part where Gaby basically stated what his breakdown was $7,000 in porting and $5,000+(Lil' Jack) in parts gives you what total R70 ??? ... that's pretty close to $12K, right ?? ...

... he already verified what i'm stating to be true, get it ?? ... just get your panties out of wad man, cause what i'm stating is FACT, not hearsay, jeez ...

... you're just talkin' dumb now ...

... but hey, if someone is interested, i'd be happy to make a set of valve covers for $8K ...
Going fast costs money. Some shops cost more than others. Is Darin Morgan cheaper? I highly doubt it. Just sayin

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 01-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Well, he is on his third set already, will he get it done on this set or does he need a fourth set of CV1s?

How much money is in three sets of CV1s?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Well, he is on his third set already, will he get it done on this set or does he need a fourth set of CV1s?

How much money is in three sets of CV1s?
Its been explained 100 times why he got 3 sets but you forget easy I guess.

Old 01-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
We post time slips, Internet racing flow bench race!
I just want to examine your dyno data, kinslers too. Whats the problem? Maybe you didn't make 1000 hp on the dyno? Would have to let everyone know how much spray you use wouldn't it?

Old 01-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo