Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty4cyl View Post
LOL I don't need to use vulgar language to talk Mr Wonderful. Have a great day Buddy
... why not Rusty, you're the man right ?? ... you know Tom Vaught right ?? ... I was really looking forward to putting all the details out there about your "Education" from dealing with me, as i'd bet it coincides nicely with how your "Education" with Marcella turned out ironically the same ...

... you wanna bring up my former employment like you have a damn clue what actually happened there ?? ... and then turn around and make negative reference to vulgar lauguage ??? ... LMMFAO !!!!

... you sir are a low life piece of garbage, which is exactly why i fired your azz ...

Old 09-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrookie View Post
I'm all for a good this vs that battle, without it the race section is pretty dead, but TV has crossed the line and if I was a mod he'd be on vacation.
thanks for your input-
ive never seen you voice your opinion in these types of threads, and i commend you for it.. i wish this forum had more voices like yours from the 'silent majority'

i happen to agree with your opinion of tom v crossing the line, but that doesnt mean that i feel differing opinions from the 'silent majority' are any less credible.

its important to remember that tom v. threatened one of our racers (GTOgeorge) with a lawsuit in which he then stated would destroy his racecar.

we can have our differences, strong at times, but in that particular instance he crossed the line. so much so that it was met with strong reaction from the mods here...'do it again and your gone'
here we are again with another frikas, and look whos right in the middle of it- i hope the mods are taking note.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"All we need is love, love, love is all you need"

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 09-01-2017, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ribbing each other is cool, I think you guys are getting a little personal. You should PM the personal stuff, just the car stuff here. The personal stuff has nothing to do with Pontiac products.
"Can't we all just get along" LMAO

Old 09-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPONT View Post
Ribbing each other is cool, I think you guys are getting a little personal. You should PM the personal stuff, just the car stuff here. The personal stuff has nothing to do with Pontiac products.
... that would be a wonderful thing JSPont ...

Old 09-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPONT View Post
thanks for your input-
no one should discount the affect of all this infighting.

Old 09-02-2017, 03:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You know guys, life is too short for some things. I got called out and this got started. Mods, B Man, close it. I think Bruce would agree to close it. CV guys, even you Bill, run fast and stay between the lines.
No one is going to change their opinion from all this. We all race a under dog engine and the Pontiac world is a very small one.
I will root for Lil Jack to win a race against Fulton, some will root for Fulton. Its all good.
Besides, as far as I am concerned they are just two Phucking canted valve engines anyway ! I am out .Rock On.

Closed Thread