Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-01-2013, 01:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby Labiosa View Post
I will respond to this to eliminate all this hearsay, half truths, and innuendos.

EIC motorsports has done several edelbrock performer rpm heads, as well as high ports.

While I can't remember every prospective client who calls for a quote, our 1000+ hp induction systems typically range from $4000-7000 labor, depending on the application and how much work was done previously. That is both manifold and cylinder head porting labor.

Also there is no special "deals" unless there is a specific arrangement with the client to offer EIC something equal to the investment EIC has made on them.

John Urist, Jimmy Jammel, and our own nmca pro street/pro mod are some examples of "sponsored" EIC clients

Most EIC customers primarily focus on value (service, performance, and results) rather than price as te first priority.

So the question is, at this level:

What price would a client pay for value, experience, and track results rather than Internet bs???

Would anyone take a gamble on something not proven AT THIS LEVEL on a unproven company and/or product?

How cheap would you have to make your pricing if you have ZERO experience or track results at this level for people to take the gamble?
Dayam! that did just happen!

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby Labiosa View Post
I will respond to this to eliminate all this hearsay, half truths, and innuendos.

EIC motorsports has done several edelbrock performer rpm heads, as well as high ports.

While I can't remember every prospective client who calls for a quote, our 1000+ hp induction systems typically range from $4000-7000 labor, depending on the application and how much work was done previously. That is both manifold and cylinder head porting labor.

Also there is no special "deals" unless there is a specific arrangement with the client to offer EIC something equal to the investment EIC has made on them.

John Urist, Jimmy Jammel, and our own nmca pro street/pro mod are some examples of "sponsored" EIC clients

Most EIC customers primarily focus on value (service, performance, and results) rather than price as te first priority.

So the question is, at this level:

What price would a client pay for value, experience, and track results rather than Internet bs???

Would anyone take a gamble on something not proven AT THIS LEVEL on a unproven company and/or product?

How cheap would you have to make your pricing if you have ZERO experience or track results at this level for people to take the gamble?

... well hello Mr. Labiosa ... i hope your new year is going well ...

... but as far as what i'm refering to being internet BS, or innuendo, i'm afraid i disagree ... and i also think you mis-understand where i'm coming from Gaby, my intent is not to slam you, or degrade the work done to Kinslers or Jacks EHeads, in fact, i commend you because Jeff's car hauls the mail like no other EHeaded car i know of, but my intent is to expose the level of work that was done to those heads, and the quotes your potential customers have given me to duplicate that work proves that its much more then just a simple port job ...

... as they would have everyone believe, which is hilarious, considering how those two guys act like their heads are "Dinosaur Junk" ??? ... which judging by your statements they are anything but, either way i'd think they'd be a little more proud of the work that was done to be quite honest ...

... so, this has nothing to do with my experience Gaby, which i can see your already trying to twist it into, it has everything to do with your boys not knowing when to STFU ...

... so, the war continues now doesnt it ?? after all this time ?? ... but the only difference with me, is i'm tellin' the truth, and you know it ... ... just like i always do ...

... so to be perfectly clear here Gaby, i'm not slamming you or your work, or what you charge for it, in fact i think its great you have carved out that part of the market to get that kind of work in the door ...

... i just think its ridiculous that Jeff & Jack talk about their EHeads that you did for them, or had done, which ever (that you have told other potential customers will take over $12K to duplicate that level of work) are nothing more than ported Dinosaur Junk, and thats putting it lightly ...

... then they try to use that ridiculous notion as a comparison/battering ram to the CV-1 cylinder head ... over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over ...

... catch my drift ?? ... its gettin' a little Phukin' old ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 01-01-2013 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bill you have no idea what Gaby has done to those heads!
Also just because you post that you tell the truth how does that make it true?
Happy New Year

Old 01-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Bill you have no idea what Gaby has done to those heads!
Also just because you post that you tell the truth how does that make it true?
Happy New Year

... hey Brian, what took you so long ? ... ... but yes, you are right on the money with that statement, i've never even seen those heads, i just know it takes over $12K to duplicate them, and that's not counting the cost of the heads, incase you were wondering ...

... as for you questioning me talking the truth ?? ... you cant be serious ?? ...

... and the fact that i say it alone, doesn't make it the truth Brian, it just simply is the truth, and i'm repeating it, whether you like it or not, it's still the truth Brian, but it doesn't hurt that i have it in writing too ...

... oh, and a Happy New Year to you sir ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 01-01-2013 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... hey Brian, what took you so long ? ... ... but yes, you are right on the money with that statement, i've never even seen those heads, i just know it takes over $12K to duplicate them, and that's not counting the cost of the heads, incase you were wondering ...

... as for you questioning me talking the truth ?? ... you cant be serious ?? ...

... and the fact that i say it alone, doesn't make it the truth Brian, it just simply is the truth, and i'm repeating it, whether you like it or not, it's still the truth Brian, but it doesn't hurt that i have it in writing too ...

... oh, and a Happy New Year to you sir ...
I find it hard to believe there is 12k in them and I do know a decent amount about them.
As for the truth, you could be right or you could be wrong but making the statement that its true because you say so just seems funny to me.

I TRULY do wish you a happy and productive 2013. Despite what you think of me I really dont want you to fail and really hope everything comes together for you.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I find it hard to believe there is 12k in them and I do know a decent amount about them.
As for the truth, you could be right or you could be wrong but making the statement that its true because you say so just seems funny to me.

I TRULY do wish you a happy and productive 2013. Despite what you think of me I really dont want you to fail and really hope everything comes together for you.

... jesus, cant you read Brian, its true because its TRUE !!! not just because i'm sayin' it ...

... and if it weren't true, i wouldn't be saying it, i dont do that, period ...

... and you are wrong, i am dead on the money, because that is what Gaby quoted to duplicate that level of work, those aren't my words, they are someone elses that i'm simply repeating, get it ??? ... someone that spoke to Gaby about bringing his EHeads to the level that Jeff's & Jack's are at ...

... thats what makes it true, get it ?? ...

... as for what i think of you Brian ?? Man, all i know is you (most of the time) have taken every opportunity to bust my balls, question me, insinuate i'm a liar, insinuate i'm not capable, or whatever negativity it is at that time, its usually not anything in my favor i can tell you that, and you've been that guy to me for a long long time Brian, (years now) so just what in the heck am i supposed to "Think Of You" Brian ?? ... ... seriously ??

... i think you'd be surprised at how good of a person i really am, and if you treated me with respect, you'd find i'd give it back two fold ...

... but thank you, and i wish you no ill will either, in fact i look forward to watching you run at Norwalk this year and i hope you do well also ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 01-01-2013 at 03:11 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:17 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Yes I can read, I said I find it hard to believe, then I said you might be right or you might be wrong.
If that 12k is right (not saying it is or isnt) about 5k to 6k of that is just for parts (maybe more depending on parts) and will be the same cost no matter which set of heads you go with. So that money is being spent no matter what.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Yes I can read, I said I find it hard to believe, then I said you might be right or you might be wrong.
If that 12k is right (not saying it is or isnt) about 5k to 6k of that is just for parts and will be the same cost no matter which set of heads you go with. So that money is being spent no matter what.

... you've seen the quote Brain ?? ...

Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

No I havent but like I said I have a decent idea what has been done to them and the parts. I also know what I have spent on my stuff.
Lets say you are correct, how much is it worth to have the power potential to run 8.4s in a 3300+lb car (cant remember what Kinsler's weighs) or run 7.9s at 3400+lbs on the juice? Power does cost and you get what you pay for or at least that has been my experience.

Old 01-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
No I havent but like I said I have a decent idea what has been done to them and the parts. I also know what I have spent on my stuff.
Lets say you are correct, how much is it worth to have the power potential to run 8.4s in a 3300+lb car (cant remember what Kinsler's weighs) or run 7.9s at 3400+lbs on the juice? Power does cost and you get what you pay for or at least that has been my experience.

... Kinsler didn't run 8.4 at 3,300lbs ... and i'm not questioning the worth Brian, i'm questioning those are more than just "Dinosaur Junk" ...

... so to answer your question, if the customer is willing to pay that for that level of work, then i'd say it's worth every penny ...

... but you seem to be missing the point ...

Old 01-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... Kinsler didn't run 8.4 at 3,300lbs ... and i'm not questioning the worth Brian, i'm questioning those are more than just "Dinosaur Junk" ...

... so to answer your question, if the customer is willing to pay that for that level of work, then i'd say it's worth every penny ...

So what has been done to them that makes them no longer dino heads?
Can you post the written quote?

Old 01-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
So what has been done to them that makes them no longer dino heads?
Can you post the written quote?

... well over $12K ...

... and no, it is this persons email conversation with me about the quote, which in his words was "Well over $12K to duplicate" ...

... but you are still missing the point ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 01-01-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... $12K ...
You are good at saying things but never offer anything more than "because I said so" for proof. Im not busting your balls as you can ask anyone that knows me, if you make a claim I like to see proof. That is just the way I am. Anyway i'm off to bed.
To get this thread back on track I predict 2013 will bring new records for lots of people!

Old 01-01-2013, 04:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
You are good at saying things but never offer anything more than "because I said so" for proof. Im not busting your balls as you can ask anyone that knows me, if you make a claim I like to see proof. That is just the way I am. Anyway i'm off to bed.
To get this thread back on track I predict 2013 will bring new records for lots of people!

... lol, excuse me ?? ... i guess you missed the last tango i was in recently, where i provided more than enough documented proof, Brian ??? ...

... it's not a claim, its the truth, and did you forget to notice that Gaby didnt deny that he had made that quote for someone ?? ... and i didnt expect him to deny it either, because its true Brian, its really that simple ... and still, you are missing the point ...

... but yes, i'm tired myself, sweet dreams Brian ...

Old 01-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

The platform is still the platform , no matter how much work is in them. Just saying.

Your preferred platform should be a way way better base to work with than the E-head, you just have not figured out how to get it to make comparable power to the E-head yet, at least at that level. Not meaning to insult you. But you just haven't figured it out yet. You can port that head till your burrs turn to stubs and make it flow a bunch more air and as im sure you are noticing , its not doing a lot for power. At least its not making the power that that amount of air would suggest vs other designs. JMO

You will figure it out, your just a stubborn mofo

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 01-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Its hard to argue with an E.T. slip and a certified scale.

King Kinsler was 3250#s, and I was 3460#s

I think the dinosaur comment came from Dino a while back and we just kept on with it, I thought it was kinda funny myself

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I'll make a prediction, it wont take 12k worth of cv1 heads and intake work to run in the 7's

Hell you can have warp 6 heads for a little more why bother with eheads for 12k, doesn't really matter, I'm sure Gaby would be first to admit he doesn't make a living porting pontiac eheads

Old 01-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Its hard to argue with an E.T. slip and a certified scale.

King Kinsler was 3250#s, and I was 3460#s

I think the dinosaur comment came from Dino a while back and we just kept on with it, I thought it was kinda funny myself
Well 3250 isn't 3300+ LBS NOW IS IT? So Bill was right again.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREATGTO View Post
Well 3250 isn't 3300+ LBS NOW IS IT? So Bill was right again.
I heard Kinsler went to the bathroom after he hit the scales and got rid of the Mexican and beer from in town. Man, you guys really do grasp for any piss-ant excuse.

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
I heard Kinsler went to the bathroom after he hit the scales and got rid of the Mexican and beer from in town. Man, you guys really do grasp for any piss-ant excuse.

Tom Vaught
Agreed Tom...

SO....what's going on in 2013 ??

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA
Do it now fool! Life is short.

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..