Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

FYI,I think the best R/T in elims at Norwalk last year in the HU/NA class was a .031 on a 400 pro lite.It won him $200.Tom

Old 07-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom s View Post
FYI,I think the best R/T in elims at Norwalk last year in the HU/NA class was a .031 on a 400 pro lite.It won him $200.Tom
I had a .3something i believe in 1st round, lol. Guess i need to work on that

Old 07-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
I had a .3something i believe in 1st round, lol. Guess i need to work on that
If I remember correctly, Chris Shenuk schooled you! Lol

Old 07-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It was Chris that took the $200.Tom

Old 07-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
.... and you ??? ... you are an absolute joke, the majority on this forum voted your retarded ass the #1 egomanic, but you just keep on running your mouth, you are without a doubt clinical Mr.Vaught, you (IMHO) need to get a life, because almost 24,000 posts has just proven to make most here truly dislike you, i just love how you think you're in a position to give me advice, or direct me in anyway shape or form, I'd cut my nose off before listening to anything you have to say ...

... you wanna ask questions Tom ?? Ok, then how bout you, in your renowned expert opinion, please explain to everyone here, after all the defamatory comments you've made over the years, towards myself, Roland, really just about anybody trying to "work/build/develop/race" with, and obviously the CV-1 heads themselves, please sir explain how in the hell could this head make over 1100hp ????? ...
... I'm all ears Mr. 24K & counting ...

When did the CV1 make 1100 HP?

When did it even show 1000 HP on the track?

You can get a dyno to say anything u want.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
When did the CV1 make 1100 HP?

When did it even show 1000 HP on the track?

You can get a dyno to say anything u want.

... well i guess you'll just have to make sure you're at Norwalk smart guy, and see if I'm pulling your leg ...

Old 07-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSPONT View Post
You would be going way faster too if the sponsors were giving you go fast stuff for free. Add placement on the show is big. Good for him he seemed like a cool guy.
Oh yea, then Jack could have 1 off custom billet heads, intake, headers, light weight this, carbon fiber that.

Good thing Jack does have sponsors!

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420

Old 07-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post
Oh yea, then Jack could have 1 off custom billet heads, intake, headers, light weight this, carbon fiber that.

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
... ...

Old 07-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Boost Engineer

If I had worked for 7 years on a single project with minimal to show for it, I would have been fired a long time ago. Some like to bounce around to different jobs, etc.
You have had how many experts working on your deal over the last 7 years?

Personally I think Don's RAV stuff is far ahead of your deal for the short period of time he has worked on it.

Who says your deal has made over 1100 hp Naturally Aspirated? Which version, #29, or #53? Show me some real data and we can talk.

You guys can forget about the "Boosted" aspect of the discussion. The Butler E-Head (Turbocharged) has a dyno sheet that said it made 2885 Hp YEARS AGO and you want to brag about 1100 NA?

So really Bill, you did not answer the questions ask by others.
You chose to divert the questions by attacking me again.
People have you figured out Mr Bill.

Deflect, defer, distract, all seems to be your strategy when you can't answer the question. By the way, if Dick Fulton puts down a good number, it will still change little in the scheme of things. It will say without Fulton, you would never have gotten close to the other guys. Dick will be the Star in the deal, not your head.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm offended by all the hate in this thread...

Hate on.

As for pickin sides... "I'm with you fellas."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xJkUyotSc4

"Turbos make no noise and leave the line like Baby Diarrhea!" - GTOGeorge
Old 07-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
If I had worked for 7 years on a single project with minimal to show for it, I would have been fired a long time ago. Some like to bounce around to different jobs, etc.
You have has how many experts working on your deal over the last 7 years?

Personally I think Don's RAV stuff is far ahead of your deal for the short period of time he has worked on it.

Who says it has made over 1100 hp Naturally Aspirated? Show me some real data and we can talk.

You guys can forget about the "Boosted" aspect of the discussion. The Butler E-Head (Turbocharged) has a dyno sheet that said it made 2885 Hp YEARS AGO and you want to brag about 1100 NA?

So really Bill, you did not answer the questions ask by others.
You chose to divert the questions by attacking me again.
People have you figured out Mr Bill.

Deflect, defer, distract, all seems to be your strategy when you can't answer the question. By the way, if Dick Fulton puts down a good number, it will still change little in the scheme of things. It will say without Fulton, you would never have gotten close to the other guys.

Tom V.
... 7 years ??? ... ok Tom, if that's the scale your going to use, then we made over 1200hp !!! ... too funny, an engineer that can't even count !!! Lol

... I'm not deflecting anything Tom, the last car i drove was a low 10 second 65' GTO, as far as Pontiac customers, Brad Shoemaker's, Jason Hennessey( Not the Fusion CNC combo), JDW Poncho partially (RacePlates), Dennis Simon, Rob Senkyr, Bill Anderson, Mike Moak, Scott Fischer, Bruce Driggers partially (Convertible CNC), Jack Gifford, three more guys that are not on these forums, and last but not least, Dick Fulton's combo ...

... and people have me figured huh ?? ... we'll see about that Tom ... and a comment like that, coming from you is just priceless, oh, and by the the way, if you were given the job to develop a head, especially a canted head, it wouldn't matter how many decades you spent, you would never get there because you don't know squat about properly sizing and shaping ports, but I'm sure you'll name drop about 20 people you know that do, won't you Tom ?? ...

... now, answer my question Tom, we're all waiting for your enlightenment sir ...

Old 07-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Senior Chief

You tube lmao

Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... well i guess you'll just have to make sure you're at Norwalk smart guy, and see if I'm pulling your leg ...
I'll be there.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65nss4spdGTO View Post

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420
America is a wonderful place!

I don't have any C/F on my car.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I'll be there.
... ok great Jack, but don't you go wussin' out to Fulton like you did Robin Roberts (Mighty T/A) ...

... you remember Jack, when you hounded and hounded Robin all year long, and he shows at Norwalk, only for you to tell him ...... "" man i ain't got nothing for this car "" .....

Old 07-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... ok great Jack, but don't you go wussin' out to Fulton like you did Robin Roberts (Mighty T/A) ...

... you remember Jack, when you hounded and hounded Robin all year long, and he shows at Norwalk, only for you to tell him ...... "" man i ain't got nothing for this car "" .....
Actually two weeks prior I went 8.38@163, changed the front springs before Norwalk without testing and threw the suspension all out of wack. He only went mid 40s at Norwalk in. 3300# car.

Guy had three sets of canted valves heads and still couldn't get in the 7s! With a lighter car then me. He even added a fogger and hurt it.

Your turn.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Did Mighty T/A go to the nitrous retirement home also?

Is Fulton next?????????

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 07-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
... lol, ok I'm sure that's what you were trying for Jason ...
Eeeeeeasy Seabiscuit. You looked to far into it. Why would I even start to bash you on anything. We both are trying to accomplish the same thing....sell your product. I'm just willing to give someone a screamin deal on what I have. Once someone buys it I'll go my way and you'll go yours and everyone's happy.

“It’s the process it takes to get to goals that sets us apart, the execution on every single play, one play,one life”
Notre Dame Head Coach Marcus Freeman

69 GTO NHRA Super Street Car
2860lbs 10.82@159.91 in Joliet May 2024 ….157.56 MPH in Gainesville in March ‘23
Old 07-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Actually two weeks prior I went 8.38@163, changed the front springs before Norwalk without testing and threw the suspension all out of wack. He only went mid 40s at Norwalk in. 3300# car.

Guy had three sets of canted valves heads and still couldn't get in the 7s! With a lighter car then me. He even added a fogger and hurt it.

Your turn.

... oh you can bet your azz it's our turn Jack ... I'm thoroughly looking forward to the opportunity you're giving us, so for that i say thank you ...

... but as for all the other blah blah, man, did i hit a nerve or something ? ... um, you didn't deny my statement, just sayin' ...

... we've put alot of effort into this year, so please don't back out on us again, even if you think Fulton's car is faster ...

Old 07-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

The Butler E-Head (Turbocharged) has a dyno sheet that said it made 2885 Hp YEARS AGO and you want to brag about 1100 NA?

EHTTFMF!