Old 08-23-2023, 06:38 PM

Default 2 1970 Firebird Projects - $8,000

Not my cars nor do I know the owner. Just a public service notification.

2 1970 Firebird Projects*-*$8,000

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...656509851.html

A few years ago I started working on building a 1970 Firebird. The project has stalled and it is now time to let it go. One Firebird has a fair amount of rust. The other Firebird is pretty solid. The rusty Firebird has a 12 bolt posi rear axle and a nice front end. I have the trans am stuff including fenders, hood, and spoilers. No engine or trans for either car.

The catch:
Both cars are at a shop in Monroe, WA. These are being sold together and will not be separated.

There are plenty of parts to get these put back together.

Car #1 has rust in tail pan, trunk, roof, and both quarters. The front metal was replaced with nice trans am fenders and hood with the vents and spoilers. Nice front nose with good grills. No interior, no engine, no trans. 12 bolt posi rear with 3.55 gears.

Car #2 only known rust was by the back window, under the trim. No engine or trans. Good builder car.

The plan was to take the 12 bolt and trans am pieces from the 1st car and put on the 2nd one. Then build it from there. This is a great start for an LSx swap for a restomod. Or, if you have a Pontiac 400 or 455 engine, you can turn it into a nice tribute car. These cars are insanely popular and very hard to find anymore.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VCho455 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2023, 07:59 PM
Senior Chief

Good project if you don’t have one already.

Old 08-29-2023, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I’m
Looking for a clean 70 rear tub or fenders back nose is not needed . I’m
On the other coast though . Shipping would kill me on this deal.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!