Pontiac - Street No question too basic here!

Old 08-21-2023, 07:05 AM

Default Saw something neat at the Sticks Reunion Car Show yesterday, Wind Gap PA

1929 Pontiac Street Rod, all metal, Firebird rear, and the best part is was powered by a 1958 Fuel Injected motor. The fellow had a very interesting story behind the build and ownership of the car. The car had a great exhaust note to it, car was red with a deeper red fenders.

The show is held at an old drag strip that has been closed since the late 1970's and is run by the HI Winders Car Club. Most of the members used this strip as their home track back then. The track was known as Mountain View Drag Strip.

This is an yearly event and is a must visit event.

The Following User Says Thank You to foxgapLeMans For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Pictures??

Old 08-22-2023, 07:12 AM

All the pics for the show are on a site called FOTKI. I am going to try to get a few from a friend that was with me, but I will need someone to post them for me. For some reason I can't get pics from my MacBook to this site.

Old 08-22-2023, 07:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

There's a short and very shaky video from the event on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lggkVgcaR0I