Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:38 PM

Default Wanted: Water Crossover, Valve Covers, RA4/HO Intake (?)

Howdy all,

I'm finally getting my new garage tied up, and it's time to round up the last bits I need to get my 400 put together. I'm still looking for a few items:

1. Separated aluminum water crossover: If someone has just the crossover in good shape, that would be awesome. The HSD intake I bought has a garbage water crossover that is beyond salvage.

2. Intake: If someone has one of the aluminum Ram Air IV/HO455 reproduction intakes they aren't using (or an original one that isn't incredibly expensive), I'm looking for one to pair up with my Edelbrock round-port heads. I have a factory iron intake that I've removed all the extra from, but I've heard of port coverage issues with the raised intake ports of the heads. If I got a complete intake, I wouldn't need the water crossover above.

3. Valve covers: I'd prefer the cast aluminum covers with the "PONTIAC" raised script. Any color is fine. I'd also be interested in any used billet or fabricated aluminum offerings, pending design. It's going into a 2nd Gen with A/C, so a shorter valve cover would be better.

I'll update the post as I find things. Thanks!

Old 02-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If you can't find a cheap used one, the new KRE is $70 + shipping.

http://www.krepower.com/Pontiac%20Intakes.htm

But, my guess is that you can find an old alum intake, with a decent crossover, cheaper. There are probably some long time Pontiac guys who have some old, undesirable and/or poor quality intakes they'd practically give away.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have a nice set of Mickey Thompson covers if that works w your theme