Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 05:05 PM

Default Guilty (Brian) and The Boss (Chris) - A++

I just wanted to say a big thank you to members Guilty and The Boss. They went above and beyond to accommodate me, and I am very grateful to them.

I made a deal with Brian earlier this year for a pair of nos quarters for my 74 T/A. I explained to him that I was not in a favorable financial situation at the time to make the transaction. He agreed to hold them for me until I was ready. He even sent them down with Chris to his place in CT to save me shipping costs. Chris was kind enough to store them for me until I was ready.

I was finally ready this past week, and went down and picked them up from Boss's place. The quarters were as advertised and in mint condition. And I got to meet Chris. Very nice gentleman. I wish we both had more time so I could see some of his cars.

Overall, extremely pleased :)

Old 01-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Very good guys indeed!!!