THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Senior Chief

Default Man allegedly slams flamingo at zoo, vets put the bird down

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/busch...-say/416258068

Pinky, a 19-year-old dancing Chilean flamingo at Busch Gardens in Tampa, had to be euthanized Tuesday after allegedly being attacked by a 45-year-old Orlando man, according to Tampa police.

Joseph Anthony Corrao, 45, was at the park with his family in the Jambo Junction Animal Viewing area around 6:45 p.m. when he reached into the animal pen, grabbed Pinky and threw her to the ground, police said.

Pinky was taken to the animal care center, but had to be euthanized because of the severity of her injuries, Busch Gardens said in a statement.

"Pinky was a beloved member of the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay family and made many appearances on behalf of the park's conservation and education efforts," a spokeswoman for Busch Gardens said in a statement. "She will be sorely missed."

Old 08-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

It sounds like he needs to go back to prison. A person like that is a danger to society.

69 Judge convertible........clone! Carousel red, parchment, hideaways, TH400, 10" Continental 3200 stall, 12 bolt with 3.42, 469 c.i. with ported #48's, ported cast iron intake, Cliff's Q-Jet and ported 2-1/2" Ram Air manifolds.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wow. You can take the man out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out the person. What a POS.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I grew up in Tampa and had an annual pass to BG often as a teen in the 90s and 2000s. Have been many times off and on since. Im sure Ive seen the bird.

I dont know what runs through peoples heads at times like that. Why would you want to destroy something beautiful?

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports
Old 08-03-2016, 06:51 PM
Senior Chief

Default The bird was going to be 20 years old next month

That bird was at Busch gardens for many years until that guy came along.

I don't have the words. Or rather, I am ashamed to say what I would like to have done with that guy. Kind of on the level of what he did to the bird, if you catch my drift.

It disturbed me to read about a 45 years old man doing that in front of his family. The video of the bird dancing made the story very sad.

Old 08-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Being in the bar business for 36 years ..... I am still absolutely amazed at the depravity of some people. I don't mean bad behavior, or irresponsible behavior, I mean behavior so off the charts of the human norm that it belies belief.

I always ask myself the same question, how do these people function in everyday life? What do they do, where do they live, that they can continue to function in society and not be locked up every week?

Old 08-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'd be ok if someone did the same to him!

Old 08-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
Being in the bar business for 36 years ..... I am still absolutely amazed at the depravity of some people. I don't mean bad behavior, or irresponsible behavior, I mean behavior so off the charts of the human norm that it belies belief.

I always ask myself the same question, how do these people function in everyday life? What do they do, where do they live, that they can continue to function in society and not be locked up every week?
you and me both brother..some people are not fit for society..needed to be put in a pail of water at birth. would save the world much pain and suffering.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Ultimate Warrior

This man needs to be euthanized.....by bubba with a prison shiv. Absolute psychopath. You don't fix this kind of person....can't be done. They're broken.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Why do all of these types of stories (where people are clearly off their rocker) always seem to originate in Florida?