It's one of a kind for sure.

That is funny!!! Real funny!

Old 07-28-2015, 06:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
I can vouch for that!
On EHEADS??

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 07-28-2015, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
On EHEADS??
EHTTFMF

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 07-28-2015, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by john marcella View Post
EHTTFMF
Truth!

Old 07-28-2015, 08:04 PM

If I can I'd like to give a nod to everyone on here (including the ratchets) for your passion at least. I'm Dick's son, Brandt. I grew up in the shop and no one aside from my father has more time on this car than myself. In short nothing on wheels concerns me more.

If we could have made it to Norwalk we would have. Norwalk itself is the destination-not a silly match race. Please do not take an explanation as a list of excuses. We first heard of this thread when we had our heads in our hands Saturday night discussing our dwindling options.

I understand this wide port/cv1 rift but it still to this day seems laughable to me. For heavens sake what on earth did yall bicker about BEFORE someone sunk everything they owned into helping a stock bore spacing Pontiac block make more horsepower? Was it tire brands or how Pontiac one's Pontiac still is? For those keeping track: Last time I checked the only stock Pontiac piece we actually run is the roof metal. No joke.
Wide ports are great. They make awesome power. Both our sets were pretty darn maxed out. RR gave us a set of cast entry level Street heads off the shelf to try. We took our motor we call "Billie" to the dyno and pulled the crap out of her. Then we took our maxed out ported e heads off and bolted on the cast cv1s. They flat made more power. And we said, "COOOL!" we like more power. The discussion ended there for me. Though I new of it I was about as uninformed on the big debate as one could hope for.
For what it's worth, I don't get spooled up on this forum racing stuff but to those with e heads, I believe you have a good piece. If I didn't believe in the e head I'd say so _ask around I don't hold back. I'm no nut hugger.

I just have trouble shaking the feeling I had during our first trip to Norwalk when I thought, wow what a place! And everyone here is going fast with fireturds n goats n everything! N btw that first year popps pointing out how kickass that bright red gto is, liljack. -My dad's favorite year goat.

I'll conclude my blathering by saying, as disappointed as I am to not have a chance to go to Norwalk, I'm equally as disappointed in the personal shots n fence building in the Pontiac ranks both home and abroad. U know who u are. I call on all yall to light it up at Norwalk and ****ing pull the pins and let it rain Pontiac ****ing thunder this weekend! Head down shoulder in.
BF

"The distance between genius and insanity is measured only by success"
Old 07-28-2015, 08:16 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... no offense John, but Dick could literally copy/paste your post, right back at you ...

... he was 100% honest in his status update, and you basically called him a liar afterwards, how did you expect him to respond or react to that ?? ...
Honest and making the trip to Norwalk to race are two totally different subjects.

John M did the extra effort to get there and RACE (as promised).

The Cheering Section for the WHAT team made a lot of promises that Dick obviously was not able to keep. The real issue, Bill, is you and your cronies putting a lot of unnecessary demands on Dick that could not be achieved with his other responsibilities.

7 years (as Marcella has posted) your team has run their mouth each year and at the end of the day did not show at Norwalk to back it up by racing.

So the fault is not with Marcella, the fault is not with Dick, who did his best, the fault is with the WHAT team for again talking out of school and looking like fools again.

Maybe you should pay attention to Mike McCarty (who races a WHAT head (finished from a raw casting by Marcella)) and seems to run well every year and at times wins his class.

Maybe you should pay more attention to comments by Marcella. he seems to be the only one who has WHAT head experience with a customer that is actually winning at Norwalk.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... no offense John, but Dick could literally copy/paste your post, right back at you ...

... he was 100% honest in his status update, and you basically called him a liar afterwards, how did you expect him to respond or react to that ?? ...
I wasn't meaning to say he is a liar , im sure all those things happened. I was more pointing out that he is punking out on the race. And if nothing is said to be broken , it kinda makes you wonder..........

See for me , i dont punk out. And truth is i didnt think he would either.
And if you do punk out you should get called out on it. But thats just me.

Jacks junk ain't right yet, but he was gona show and take his lumps !

But i guess im the azzhole for running a sbc that s friend offers to put in my car after i sell my pontiac to buy a house. And i call dick out on him punking out of a race.

ph. 248-259-6696
Old 07-28-2015, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I wasn't meaning to say he is a liar , im sure all those things happened. I was more pointing out that he is punking out on the race. And if nothing is said to be broken , it kinda makes you wonder..........

But i guess im the azzhole for running a sbc that s friend offers to put in my car after i sell my pontiac to buy a house. And i call dick out on him punking out of a race.

... well you can run whatever combo in your car you wish, you still have my respect John, but if your car is a dead stick in the burnout box, kinda hard to show anywhere and take lumps

Old 07-28-2015, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
Honest and making the trip to Norwalk to race are two totally different subjects.

John M did the extra effort to get there and RACE (as promised).

The Cheering Section for the WHAT team made a lot of promises that Dick obviously was not able to keep. The real issue, Bill, is you and your cronies putting a lot of unnecessary demands on Dick that could not be achieved with his other responsibilities.

7 years (as Marcella has posted) your team has run their mouth each year and at the end of the day did not show at Norwalk to back it up by racing.

So the fault is not with Marcella, the fault is not with Dick, who did his best, the fault is with the WHAT team for again talking out of school and looking like fools again.

Maybe you should pay attention to Mike McCarty (who races a WHAT head (finished from a raw casting by Marcella)) and seems to run well every year and at times wins his class.

Maybe you should pay more attention to comments by Marcella. he seems to be the only one who has WHAT head experience with a customer that is actually winning at Norwalk.

Tom V.

... this was a total team effort Tom, you're lost, without a clue, and yet again, you choose to yank chit straight outta your azz ...

... 25k is right around the corner ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 07-28-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:03 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That paint scheme would be great, I would do it. The Kotex car would be prefect to beat you Pu$$ies..

Old 07-28-2015, 10:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

What promises did everyone make for Fulton Tom? I don't recall any cv1 supporters saying anything other than they are happy to see both cars planned to race and doing the typical back and forth of each combo. Saying who they hope or think will win is not making any promises for anyone.

Keep putting words in peoples mouths Tom, its all you have.

PS. ' Murder she wrote' is on

Old 07-28-2015, 10:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

That was one expensive engine, sell it and buy a house, cool

Old 07-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29Lives View Post
If I can I'd like to give a nod to everyone on here (including the ratchets) for your passion at least. I'm Dick's son, Brandt. I grew up in the shop and no one aside from my father has more time on this car than myself. In short nothing on wheels concerns me more.

If we could have made it to Norwalk we would have. Norwalk itself is the destination-not a silly match race. Please do not take an explanation as a list of excuses. We first heard of this thread when we had our heads in our hands Saturday night discussing our dwindling options.

I understand this wide port/cv1 rift but it still to this day seems laughable to me. For heavens sake what on earth did yall bicker about BEFORE someone sunk everything they owned into helping a stock bore spacing Pontiac block make more horsepower? Was it tire brands or how Pontiac one's Pontiac still is? For those keeping track: Last time I checked the only stock Pontiac piece we actually run is the roof metal. No joke.
Wide ports are great. They make awesome power. Both our sets were pretty darn maxed out. RR gave us a set of cast entry level Street heads off the shelf to try. We took our motor we call "Billie" to the dyno and pulled the crap out of her. Then we took our maxed out ported e heads off and bolted on the cast cv1s. They flat made more power. And we said, "COOOL!" we like more power. The discussion ended there for me. Though I new of it I was about as uninformed on the big debate as one could hope for.
For what it's worth, I don't get spooled up on this forum racing stuff but to those with e heads, I believe you have a good piece. If I didn't believe in the e head I'd say so _ask around I don't hold back. I'm no nut hugger.

I just have trouble shaking the feeling I had during our first trip to Norwalk when I thought, wow what a place! And everyone here is going fast with fireturds n goats n everything! N btw that first year popps pointing out how kickass that bright red gto is, liljack. -My dad's favorite year goat.

I'll conclude my blathering by saying, as disappointed as I am to not have a chance to go to Norwalk, I'm equally as disappointed in the personal shots n fence building in the Pontiac ranks both home and abroad. U know who u are. I call on all yall to light it up at Norwalk and ****ing pull the pins and let it rain Pontiac ****ing thunder this weekend! Head down shoulder in.
BF
Nice post! A lot of truth in there.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 08-12-2015, 12:50 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

until next year......

Old 08-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

http://captiongenerator.com/12493/CV1TTFMF

Old 08-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Ultimate Warrior

thats still pretty relevant! and funny

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Boost Engineer

BATMAN has a great Humor and a lot of Video talent. 8 Years and counting.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:55 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29Lives View Post

BF
well said brandt. i wass hoping that the few late nights we came and helped would be the extra help that was needed to get the car ready but apparently there were some electrical gremlins that had other plans. hoping to see the car out soon. good luck testing.

67 LE MANS in pieces...
68 gto
84 grand prix twin turbo 496 pontiac 25.3 cage
Old 08-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There was some talk about Fulton possibly coming to Capitol on September 12? Is that still on the radar screen?

The air might be hit or miss at that time of year.

The track is good and I think it will be a very good event.

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 08-19-2015, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
There was some talk about Fulton possibly coming to Capitol on September 12? Is that still on the radar screen?

The air might be hit or miss at that time of year.

The track is good and I think it will be a very good event.

I hope so, they have to be testing by now.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Closed Thread