Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 03:55 PM
Senior Chief

Default Health Care Is A Changing

Just got back from the Doctors office routine visit and a prescription refill one that I have been taking for years, Dr was out so he couldn't write a refill his assistant who up until the 5th of this month could write it or either the Dr or his assistant could call one in for me, here is the new deal the Dr must write a prescription and hand it to you no more phoning them in and the assistant now cannot write certain prescriptions or call one in any under penalty of the law, this is not a state law it's a federal law, and the assistant explained to me that what the Dr writes might not be what I get, she was very frustrated and also explained that stage 3 and 4 cancer patients most likely won't be treated and given a prescription for something to make them comfortable and there is more coming.

Silent majority wake up out there make your voice heard and those of you in the private sector yell twice as hard.

Gregg

Old 10-14-2014, 04:50 PM

Political threads in the Club House only please.

Closed Thread