Old 08-31-2014, 12:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 62 catalina fenders, core support, power brake pedal

RH fender has a a good deal of damage/vandalism to the top portion of it but would be good to use as patches. There is no rust in this fender whatsoever. Need anything in particular, just let me know and I'll send pics. Price will be $50-$75 per piece depending on what you want, plus shipping.

LH fender is nicer, looks like it was dinged from the inside out, and also has this hit on the very front of it. Also rust free, if needed I can also cut this one up for patches, or ship the whole thing via greyhound. I had a fender shipped from AL to OR a couple years ago for about $75. Whole thing for $100 or same as above for patches.

Core support is also rust free, but just has this little tear in the metal at the very bottom, again, easy fix. $100 + the ride. Battery tray is pretty shot. (same as above core support in fender pic.)

I have a nice power brake pedal pad, looks like there is not much wear at all. Trim is in good shape too. $20.
I have an extra rust free hood, but I dare to imagine how much of a pain that would be to ship.
I will be upgrading to disc brakes and can't use my factory 14" wheels. All 4 wheels still have the hubcap retainers. $10 each retainer.

Will also trade for other 62 catalina parts. I accept paypal. For this big stuff, you will have to be patient with me on the shipping on large stuff as I am pretty busy this time of year. Feel free to make offers, I really need the room.

1968 GTO 4-spd convertible, console, factory gauges, hidden headlights, 3.90:1 posi, AM/FM radio.

1962 Catalina convertible, Starlight black w maroon interior & white top.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bump - offers? I really need to get rid of this stuff.

1968 GTO 4-spd convertible, console, factory gauges, hidden headlights, 3.90:1 posi, AM/FM radio.

Old 09-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

These have been sold locally, this ad can be removed.