Old 06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 64 GTO Post ??

Have seen several threads over the years about moldings and/or weatherstrip for the 1/4 window that are difficult to find and not repopped. What are they? The vertical post pieces? Reason I ask as I will be looking at a couple of basically destroyed 64's tomorrow and can grab whatever there are if decent. Let me know.

Old 06-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default HELLO

Please see if they have the tri fold clutch rod boot and exhaust manifold bolts ole buddy!!!!! "Me"!

Old 06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

i need a big rad for my 64 thanks brody

Old 06-04-2014, 08:18 PM

Bob, don't know exactly what you're looking at but here's a thread I was involved in in '09.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...ighlight=hhs66
If you're looking at the upper channel runs that go across the top of real quarter window and down the back of the window and they are decent, grab 'em. No longer refurbed. Grab the dogleg window guides, if you can, as I have seen these requested lately on this board. Other that that, if it's rusted, busted, straight, bent, shiny, dull, grab it. They don't make it anymore. I could use an October '63 389 4 speed stick motor if you find one in your treasure hunt. Thanks for the heads up. Skip

Old 06-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Saw that ad and live a lot closer, but don't have any time to run out there this week.

Looks like one of them is a manual steering car - I'd be interested in the steering stabilizer setup if it's there.

Speaking of '64 parts, I have a 64/65 post roof if you or anyone else you know could put to good use before I cut it up and/or scrap it.