Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-31-2014, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
What size engine in Lil Jack's car?
(and weight?)

Sure looks like it.

You are confusing 'braying' like a 'Lil Jack @ss' to smack talk.
Just because a Lil Jack @ss brays loudly, doesn't mean anyone pays attention to it.

What will you be running at Norwalk besides your cock holster?

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-31-2014, 07:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

OOOOOOOOOOH - VERY NICE

Old 03-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
So, you are saying that the KRE car is heavier than 2000 lb?

All I'm saying is its real tuff to get down there, I don't know there car personally but I am around a lot of similar styed cars and they would love to be 2000 or less with driver -- its expensive and hard to do - can it be done - sure - but with as heavy as a Pontiac Iron block is its really hard to get there. Hell My roadster is mid 2100s with me in it and no Ballast-- just saying

Old 03-31-2014, 07:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
It is rumored to be a 572.

... jack, are you on drugs ?? ... no information has been released about the size of Fulton's combo, and it is most certainly not going to be a 572 ...

... you guys seem to just make chit up sometimes ...

Old 03-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I don't know where you got your stories, all Robin did was make exebition passes all weekend.

I was there when Jack Ford and his brother called him out for $2,000 Friday night and all Robin did was sidestep him and not want anything to do with him because he was two tenths faster!

... lmao, either you really wish you hadn't punked out to Robin the way you did in the staging lanes at Norwalk, or you're a habitual liar, lol ...

... my vote is on the 2nd ... the only thing that was better than you bowing down to the CV-1 powered "Mighty T/A" AT NORWALK, was the fact i was standing right beside you when it happened !!! ... LMMFAO !!!!! ...

... it happened, and you know it Jack !!! ...

... oh, and for the Jack Ford thing, not only was he horribly rude to Robin, the reason he declined the race was because he had a "N2O" problem, remember ? you even ask John Langer about that, because Langer is the one that figured out the problem for us !! ... i mean you were there right, surely you remember all that Jack ?? ...

... i think your memory is selective, at best ...

Old 03-31-2014, 08:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
What will you be running at Norwalk besides your cock holster?
cock holster!! You funny Jack!

Old 03-31-2014, 09:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

How is your project coming along Bill?

Old 03-31-2014, 10:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Barton View Post
I do know he's not far from done... but till his house gets sold, payin on two places and commuting home on weekends has slowed him down some. Engine is coming together nicely... I'll leave the good stuff for Bill to share when hes ready...

Old 03-31-2014, 10:53 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
I do know he's not far from done... but till his house gets sold, payin on two places and commuting home on weekends has slowed him down some. Engine is coming together nicely... I'll leave the good stuff for Bill to share when hes ready...
LOL thanks for sharing "Bill" SMH

Old 03-31-2014, 10:56 PM
Senior Chief

Jeff,

I'll take that as a compliment. Smack talking doesn't even come close to making the bottom of my list of priorities in life.

Lil,

So now I'm building a 572? You guys are really grasping at straws, aren't you? Where do you come up with this crap? Here is what we can do: After we roll across the scales at Norwalk, we can have our motors pumped by the same guy who checks engine size for Tom's N/A race. Then everyone will see who the real bull sh!tter is.

With all the money you have spent on your top end, you better hope you can skull drag me down the track, or you will never hear the end of it.

Unlike you, I don't blab about how fast I'm going to go or who I am going to beat. We simply set goals and then work to achieve them.

But, I will make this prediction on how it will go down at Norwalk: I will lay down a number that you can't match - then you will wuss out on me just like you rolled over and wet on yourself with Robin - and there will be no race.

DF

Old 03-31-2014, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Barton View Post

... good actually, thanks for asking ...

Old 03-31-2014, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbird69 View Post
Jeff,

I'll take that as a compliment. Smack talking doesn't even come close to making the bottom of my list of priorities in life.

Lil,

So now I'm building a 572? You guys are really grasping at straws, aren't you? Where do you come up with this crap? Here is what we can do: After we roll across the scales at Norwalk, we can have our motors pumped by the same guy who checks engine size for Tom's N/A race. Then everyone will see who the real bull sh!tter is.

With all the money you have spent on your top end, you better hope you can skull drag me down the track, or you will never hear the end of it.

Unlike you, I don't blab about how fast I'm going to go or who I am going to beat. We simply set goals and then work to achieve them.

But, I will make this prediction on how it will go down at Norwalk: I will lay down a number that you can't match - then you will wuss out on me just like you rolled over and wet on yourself with Robin - and there will be no race.

DF

... WOW !!! ... LMMFAO !!!

Old 03-31-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... lmao, either you really wish you hadn't punked out to Robin the way you did in the staging lanes at Norwalk, or you're a habitual liar, lol ...

... my vote is on the 2nd ... the only thing that was better than you bowing down to the CV-1 powered "Mighty T/A" AT NORWALK, was the fact i was standing right beside you when it happened !!! ... LMMFAO !!!!! ...

... it happened, and you know it Jack !!! ...

... oh, and for the Jack Ford thing, not only was he horribly rude to Robin, the reason he declined the race was because he had a "N2O" problem, remember ? you even ask John Langer about that, because Langer is the one that figured out the problem for us !! ... i mean you were there right, surely you remember all that Jack ?? ...

... i think your memory is selective, at best ...
I beg to differ! I was sitting at my pit when some one came to me and ask if we thought that we could cover robin and my reply was sure. We walked over to them and told them we had more than enough to cover what ever they had. They started the woofing, not us. Jack had nothing to do with any of that. He was just there when we came to call there bluff! If I remember correctly , Robin and his Boys were coming east to clean house. Badest Pontiac on the planet! I guess on the west coast anyway. You see, All these keyboard racers come to Norwalk after talking smack all year and Write a check that there ass can't cash and that's when the problem starts! As for us. If we talk it we can back it up. Oh, and by the way. They had ignition problems and that came straight from langer. And I would say from the starting line that that '' SMOKEY '' Tune up was a problem too. It must have been that good August Midwest air

Old 03-31-2014, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Jeff,

Lil,

DF
You kinda just did what you just said you don't do.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/
Old 03-31-2014, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPC_Motorsports View Post
I beg to differ! I was sitting at my pit when some one came to me and ask if we thought that we could cover robin and my reply was sure. We walked over to them and told them we had more than enough to cover what ever they had. They started the woofing, not us. Jack had nothing to do with any of that. He was just there when we came to call there bluff! If I remember correctly , Robin and his Boys were coming east to clean house. Badest Pontiac on the planet! I guess on the west coast anyway. You see, All these keyboard racers come to Norwalk after talking smack all year and Write a check that there ass can't cash and that's when the problem starts! As for us. If we talk it we can back it up. Oh, and by the way. They had ignition problems and that came straight from langer. And I would say from the starting line that that '' SMOKEY '' Tune up was a problem too. It must have been that good August Midwest air

... OK, first, you are Jack Ford correct ?? ...

Old 03-31-2014, 11:22 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
... good actually, thanks for asking ...
Good deal

Old 03-31-2014, 11:22 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
You kinda just did what you just said you don't do.
Oh irony... how you escape me! lol

Old 03-31-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
... OK, first, you are Jack Ford correct ?? ...
Yes sir!

Old 03-31-2014, 11:24 PM
Senior Chief

"You kinda just did what you just said you don't do. "

When in Rome........

Old 03-31-2014, 11:32 PM

Quote:
"You kinda just did what you just said you don't do. "

When in Rome........

By the way, I figure you will go fast with your cv1s. 7.30s ?