Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just want to say that I had the booster for my 74 T/A done recently by Bob's Boosters and I could not be happier. The turn around was less than a week and the quality is second to none. I also had him do my M/C lid, prop valve bracket, and some assorted washers. He did those for no charge and threw in a new M/C lid retaining clip.

Thanks Bob! If everyone worked like you do, this hobby would be easy!!!

superdutybob

2012 SRT8 Charger - 12.70 @ 111mph
Old 04-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Just want to say that I had the booster for my 74 T/A done recently by Bob's Boosters and I could not be happier. The turn around was less than a week and the quality is second to none. I also had him do my M/C lid, prop valve bracket, and some assorted washers. He did those for no charge and threw in a new M/C lid retaining clip.

Thanks Bob! If everyone worked like you do, this hobby would be easy!!!

superdutybob

2012 SRT8 Charger - 12.70 @ 111mph
Old 07-03-2004, 07:57 AM

Bob,
Just wanted to say thanks for the positive response regaerding your power booster. I try to treat all my customers the same way. Glad you were pleased with my work. If I can help anyone else please have them call 586-774-8883.Keep cruising!!!
Gratefully,
Bob Casanova
Bob's Boosters

Old 07-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Senior Chief

bob has done a booster for me as well and I am very pleased with the quality. they look and function great. he certainly seems to be a stand-up guy providing a great service to the the local car crowd.

you should be aware that the current plating available is slightly darker and with more irregular hues than 'factory' which is lighter and more of a yellow. we can probably blame the EPA.

those of you that have popped for the $325 GM repro can comment on it's 'correctness'

Old 01-30-2014, 02:39 PM

Default Is Bob's Boosters/Bob Casanova still in business?

I had Bob do some plating for me a couple of years ago and he did an awesome job! I need some more pieces done, but the 586-774-8883 phone number has apparently been changed according to a recording that comes on when you call. No new number was provided on the recording and I was unable to find any other number after a Google search.

Anybody out there been in touch with him recently and have an updated phone number for him assuming he's still providing plating services?

Thanks!

v/r,
Rob

Old 02-01-2014, 11:48 PM

Default Bob's Boosters/Bob Casanova

Anybody out there know if Bob is still in business out there in Roseville, MI? I had him do some plating work for me a couple of years ago and he did an awesome job. I've got some more pieces I'd like to have done, but the number I had for him (586-774-8883) doesn't work anymore.

When you call the number a recording says that the number has changed, but doesn't provide a new one. 586-774-8883 is still the number that comes up with a Google search...

Thanks!

v/r,
Rob

Closed Thread