SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 70 Lemans project car for sale cheap

Just found out today that we are going to be moving back to Phoenix so this car really needs to go.

NOTE- NO SHIPPING OR INDIVIDUAL PARTS at this point. Please take all.

PM is best way to contact me.

If you are really bored, take a look at this http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=678479 thread. Everything I did or was going to do to the car is there. Lots of pictures.

This car is essentially all apart. Only the front suspension is on the frame, but not correctly or completely. body is off the frame.

No pictures at this moment, but going off the top of my head here is some of the big stuff included.

Good (hah) Ohio SALVAGE title. Not a repaired title, this title requires a vehicle inspection by the state of Ohio.

Decent body, had floors and quarters replaced by a previous owner. I bought the body to replace the rusted out original on my car. Body needs the vin attached to it from the original body, or buy this to make a different car.

Doors, never stripped them, could very well be junk.

Frame in decent shape. Should be blasted, I tried to grind it, so-so results.

Have the original 350 and auto trans. Engine is apart.

Ford 9 inch rear end with a mini spool, somewhere around 3.93 gears(don't remember exactly). I also have the original rear to the car.

No glass. No interior other than the bare dash. I was going to use seats out of an Explorer I have, you can have them if wanted. Also have set of gauges with tach.

Fiberglass GTO racing weight tilt front end, needs work. NO hood.

Fiberglass trunk, again racing weight.

Front has disk brakes, never used. Believe they are from Speedway, not sure.

Various heavy duty aftermarket suspension stuff like rear sway bar, adjustable rear arms, front 1.25 inch aluminum sway bar brackets. Have a 1.25 front swaybar from a TA.

2 15 inch old style Centerline wheels, and 2 copies. No tires.

455 bare block, supposedly good.

I haven't been out to the garage for over half a year, so I am sure I am missing stuff, but this is the main stuff. Anything I have for this car is included.

$1000 or best offer. I can get pictures if needed. This stuff needs to go soon so I can get the house ready to sell.

Thanks,
Russ

Old 01-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Russ,Sorry to hear your moving and selling the car. I might know someone who would be interested in everything I'll let him know.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

812 614 3332 call me please, paul

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!
Old 02-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Sold.
Thanks, all.
Russ

Old 02-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

THAT WAS A SMOKIN DEAL. PERIOD

Old 02-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Paul, your pm box is full.
My address is
726 Hazelwood Ave SE
Warren, Ohio
thanks!
Russ

Old 02-02-2014, 02:18 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Nice talking to you. I'll get the check out first thing Monday!

My site... needs updated-
www.fastrestorations.com

68 GTO's (RA II, RA I, HO, convert, Pro Street, Racecar, etc.), 2 69 GTO Judges, 70 GTO racecar -10.77 @ 124mph, 68 Tempest survivor, 3 03 Aztecs!