SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Senior Chief

Default Mostly Complete CPP Front Disk Brake Conversion

Switched over to 13" Wilwoods, and I'm looking to move my old disk brake set-up. This kit includes pretty much everything other than the spindles. I have the 11" booster, CPP master cylinder, CPP prop valve, 11" drilled and slotted front rotors, front hard lines, flex lines, mounting plates, shields, and calipers with pads. The pads and disks have very little wear on them, and have plenty of miles left. I'm including most of the hardware (banjo bolts, etc.), however, there may be a few bolts and stuff missing that I'm going to carry over onto my new set-up. Nothing you can't find at Home Depot. This brake kit came on my '67 Lemans when I bought it, so I can't really tell you that much more about it, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer.

Looking to get $350 for the whole package (shipping not included), however, if you're local, I'll take $300 if you pick it all up.

1967 Lemans: 455 swap in progress (stock crank, stock rods, TRW slugs, mildly ported 6x heads, Stump Puller hyd roller, 1.5 PRW aluminum rollers, Comp hyd roller lifters, Performer RPM, q-jet, RA exhaust manifolds, 2 1/2" exhaust, ebay HEI), 200 4R, and some suspension stuff
Old 06-17-2013, 12:11 AM
Senior Chief

Happy father's day bump...

1967 Lemans: 455 swap in progress (stock crank, stock rods, TRW slugs, mildly ported 6x heads, Stump Puller hyd roller, 1.5 PRW aluminum rollers, Comp hyd roller lifters, Performer RPM, q-jet, RA exhaust manifolds, 2 1/2" exhaust, ebay HEI), 200 4R, and some suspension stuff
Old 06-21-2013, 01:01 PM

Do you know if you have factory drum brake spindles of if these will work with them?

Thanks

Old 06-22-2013, 01:55 AM
Senior Chief

Not sure. I know that the Wilwood kit that I just installed could be used with the drum or disk spindles. There was some minor modification that you needed to make if using the drum spindles, but can't remember what it was. Since I kept the disk spindles, it wasn't something I had to worry about.

My answer is getting kind of long winded, so to sum it up, pretty much, I don't know for sure, but probably not.

Old 06-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Senior Chief

Price reduction! $300, you pay for shipping; $250 if you pick it up from me!

Old 07-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Senior Chief

Bump...

$250, you pay shipping. Somebody get this stuff out of my garage!

Old 07-02-2013, 07:58 AM

PM sent

Old 07-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Senior Chief

PM returned...

Old 07-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Senior Chief

Bump!!!

Old 07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Senior Chief

Sold, pending payment!!!