Old 03-20-2013, 01:11 PM

Default 1969 Gto Convertible, Auto,All Matching #'s, Crystal Blue Turquios with Parchment int

This is a day I hoped that would not come but I just have to do this now. Very Bitter sale! I have here a Gto that was my mate who passed 3 years ago and I just can't get myself to finish this frame off! It tears me up to finish with guilt! :-( so here it goes. We owned this goat since 1980 and it is all original matching numbers loaded gto. First it is the nice color Crystal Blue Turqoise exterior with a white top and a Parchment interior. The car is loaded with Tilt,PS,PW,PW drivers seat,Rally Gauges,AM/FM flip radio,Disc brakes,Hideaway headlight,Trim package,PW trunk release,JA Rally II rims 5 of them that are original with the original spare and all original jack. I had taken the car off the frame years ago and this was a slow project. It only needed rear quater work around the lip areas and a trunk floor extension, No floor rust period! Solid and straight! A beautiful car! This has it's original YS motor and original PX turbo 400 trans and Original 3:55 YH rear. The motor and tranny are all done and the rear is clean and done! The car has a beautiful Gardner exhaust on it! You need nothing for this car! The rear bumper is an original rechromed never installed and all emblems are original nos. The two rear quaters are on the car now and used the hardtop 3 quater ones which need finishing up but are done the right way! the inner wells need some final finish work too inside them! I have a brand new white top glass back window not on the car yet. All that is left is some work on the final fill and sand. I even have the Paint for the car! Old enamel but good by Ditzler. The car is together and starts and drives but the gas tank is not back in it because of finish work on the quaters that may need some work? i have a brand new tank and the old one going with this. I have the PHS from years ago in the early 80's! I also have a CT custoized reg for the car that is 1969GTO. This car is the real deal and very solid! The dash is original and never removed but does have a hairline crack. The auto console is very nice also! The interior has been all redone too! Someone will be very happy with this part of the past! So if you have been looking for this one here she is! Like I said a very bitter sale for me but I have to let it go! I lost my Mo Jo! $27'500 is what I am asking here. Thanks Tom 860 371-6200 serious buyers only please because of the severity of memories! Needs to go to a good owner just like when we purchased it years ago! I have plenty of pictures before digital age and have some new ones on digital also soon to post but can send direct email easier. Need this car gone and also have a 1968 Gto Ho 4 speed car posted still have! Package deal is available too.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:21 PM

PM sent, hoping for the best.

Old 04-12-2013, 09:13 PM

hey FYI the red convertible is coming along nicely!

Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Tom I know this is rough for you, but... It's been over 7 weeks now since you cashed my check and I still don't have the rest of the parts you were supposed to send me. I've emailed and called several times and you haven't responded.
I hope you're ok man. The other parts that you have sent me have been great...

1970 GTO Judge
RA-III, 4-SPD & A/C. Power Windows, Power Seat, Power Brakes, Steering, AM/FM, 8-Track, Formula Wheel, Rallye Gauges, Remote Mirror, Numbers Matching. Assembled at Pontiac, MI Plant 5/26/1970.

1968 GTO
461 CI, RA-III heads, Hotchkis springs, UMI suspension, Bilstein shocks, 12-bolt 3.73's.

1966 GTO Ragtop
4-Speed, AM/FM, Original driveline.