Old 04-05-2013, 01:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to 6x400gmc
Default 70-76 T/A Parts for Formula Parts

I've decided to clone a Formula rather than a Trans AM.

I have:

75 Hood - no rust, no dents, not broken or cracked. Currently in white primer.
75 Shaker - no gasket, small cracks in rear corners. No missing pieces. Currently in white primer. Metal base bolted to shaker, no rivits. Converted to rectangular air filter to use the WFO air cleaner. New retainer ring.
WFO drop base air cleaner by Larry Navarro - Excellent Condition.
75 Front Fenders w/extractors - no large rust holes. One patch installed myself. no major dents. Currently in white primer. 70-73 valance panel brackets rivited to front of fenders but I would need to keep those.
Two pairs of early model rear wheel flares. I don't have any fronts.

I want:

70-73 Formula hood, the one with the scoops down at the front. Made of fiberglass I think.
Air cleaner to match
Standard Firebird fenders. Preferably in similar to better condition than my T/A fenders.
Fender to Core Support braces. The earlier, wider pieces. not the skinny 79 versions.

link to pics>>http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3724863698.html

I'm in Houston but I'd be open to meeting someone, somewhere. PM me for my number if you want to discuss.

Thanks!

Britt