Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 AM

As I stated before. EIC Motorsports has NEVER charged any more than $4000-7000 porting labor for a Pontiac induction system capable of 1000+hp.

More importantly, EIC customers are usually people who look for results rather than price as their first priority.

While we may have quotes that end up considerably more than the porting labor itself, it is simply because of a customer's request for added support parts to complement the induction system and/or engine. Such as cylinder head/manifold castings, camshaft, converter, even roller lifters.

These parts, as you well may know cost the same for any platform.

Also, what you may not know. This 1000+ hp Pontiac stuff is NOT commonplace as the internet may make you think. It is EXPENSIVE, and not just an induction package and/or engine will get it done.

If anyone does not think 10-15K top ends (including all new parts) and 25-30K motors (from scratch) are what's required at this level, then they better not even think about getting involved.

As far as a WAR continuing, I didn't know there was one at all. We have not "carved" out this market, simply just produced results and have gone above and beyond expectations. It is simply a cause and effect, you prove it at the track and people call!! That is just how I try to run my business.

Don't you have to be in the game to be in a war??

You can "win" this internet "war". I prefer to always try and kick everyone's butt in real life at the racetrack, and continue to build a good company that's capable of meeting the needs of any professional or high end sportsman racer.

I think EIC has proven that.

P.S. GreatGTO is 100% correct. The high hp Pontiac is not a money making market!!

1320ft=What separates the internet "experts" from the real players..

Last edited by Gaby Labiosa; 01-01-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: added text
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
I heard Kinsler went to the bathroom after he hit the scales and got rid of the Mexican and beer from in town. Man, you guys really do grasp for any piss-ant excuse.

Tom Vaught
LOL!

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:13 AM

I'm done posting. Anyone that has any questions can call me or email.

Happy New years everyone!

1320ft=What separates the internet "experts" from the real players..
Old 01-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby Labiosa View Post

see you at norwalk. You dont need to post any more about this. I really hope someone calls you because of this thread....and you make a couple of buck at it.

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Someone send me a check for $10K and I will sell them my E-heads! LOL

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREATGTO View Post
I'll make a prediction, it wont take 12k worth of cv1 heads and intake work to run in the 7's

Hell you can have warp 6 heads for a little more why bother with eheads for 12k, doesn't really matter, I'm sure Gaby would be first to admit he doesn't make a living porting pontiac eheads
Do you think a CV1 car will ever get in the 7s? I mean at over 3400#s?

Slowbird said it was 3300+ pounds, it was at Norwalk, but King Kinsler took the weight out for Ultra Street and was at 3250 #s. Just wanted to get it straight.

BTW, there were no CV1 cars in Ultra Street this year. Just sayn....

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL Jack View Post
Do you think a CV1 car will ever get in the 7s? I mean at over 3400#s?
No. Ain't going to happen... Not a chance.. Not slamming the head but it ain't going to happen NA.

First ultra street/ultimate street NOS car to get into the 4's!
1.079 4.559 153.23.
3100 lbs
7.77 @ 169 1/4 Mile (2015) with EHTTFMF!!
T2TTFMF!

Special Thanks to:
Ron at Rhodes Custom Auto
Butler Peformance
Jim Hostler's Transmissions (HOSGTO) on here
Induction Solutions
BES Racing Engines.
Cheeseburger
VP Racing Fuels
Calvert Racing
Old 01-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Well 3250 isn't 3300+ LBS NOW IS IT? So Bill was right again.
Lmao, I put I couldnt remember exactly what it weighed and no one agrued with Bill when he said it was lighter.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I'll make a prediction, it wont take 12k worth of cv1 heads and intake work to run in the 7's

Hell you can have warp 6 heads for a little more why bother with eheads for 12k, doesn't really matter, I'm sure Gaby would be first to admit he doesn't make a living porting pontiac eheads
I assume you are talking a power adder combo that'll go 7's, correct?
By the way the Warp 6 will cost you WAY more than 12k!!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Someone send me a check for $10K and I will sell them my E-heads! LOL
LOL .......They could have my heads AND intake for $10K!!

6.98 @ 199mph
4.53 @ 164mph
Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
As I stated before. EIC Motorsports has NEVER charged any more than $4000-7000 porting labor for a Pontiac induction system capable of 1000+hp.

More importantly, EIC customers are usually people who look for results rather than price as their first priority.

While we may have quotes that end up considerably more than the porting labor itself, it is simply because of a customer's request for added support parts to complement the induction system and/or engine. Such as cylinder head/manifold castings, camshaft, converter, even roller lifters.

These parts, as you well may know cost the same for any platform.

Also, what you may not know. This 1000+ hp Pontiac stuff is NOT commonplace as the internet may make you think. It is EXPENSIVE, and not just an induction package and/or engine will get it done.

If anyone does not think 10-15K top ends (including all new parts) and 25-30K motors (from scratch) are what's required at this level, then they better not even think about getting involved.

As far as a WAR continuing, I didn't know there was one at all. We have not "carved" out this market, simply just produced results and have gone above and beyond expectations. It is simply a cause and effect, you prove it at the track and people call!! That is just how I try to run my business.

Don't you have to be in the game to be in a war??

You can "win" this internet "war". I prefer to always try and kick everyone's butt in real life at the racetrack, and continue to build a good company that's capable of meeting the needs of any professional or high end sportsman racer.

I think EIC has proven that.

P.S. GreatGTO is 100% correct. The high hp Pontiac is not a money making market!!

... ok, nice "REPEAT POST" Gaby, but even you are missing my point here, so i will repeat, i'm not challenging you or anything remotely close to that Gaby, heck, in fact i complimented you for Christ sakes, and you are still going with the "DisCredit" or "Slam" approach towards me ?? ... so, whatever Gaby, keep swingin', i can take it ...

... but all that crap is completely 100% irrelevent here, because all i'm doing is setting the record straight about the ridiculous comparisons that your boys have made repeatedly, for a ridiculously long time concerning their heads and CV-1's ...

... because there is not a single CV-1 customer on the planet that has anywhere near that level (well over $12K) of investment in their CV-1's, in fact the two guys that are CV-1/RacePlate customers have about half of that amount in their heads, which those cars are still under construction ...

... so if they want to continue those games, well then so will i, only this time people will know what is really being compared, because regardless of what they actually paid, by your words it takes over $12K to duplicate a set ...

... and WreckMaster & Lil' Jack, dont sell yourselves short at only 10K, those heads are worth (WELL OVER $12K) !!!!

"Happy 2013 !!!!!"

Old 01-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckmastr View Post
LOL .......They could have my heads AND intake for $10K!!
I would put your intake in my living room under a lighted glass inclosure it is gorgeous!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... ok, nice "REPEAT POST" Gaby, but even you are missing my point here, so i will repeat, i'm not challenging you or anything remotely close to that Gaby, heck, in fact i complimented you for Christ sakes, and you are still going with the "DisCredit" or "Slam" approach towards me ?? ... so, whatever Gaby, keep swingin', i can take it ...

... but all that crap is completely 100% irrelevent here, because all i'm doing is setting the record straight about the ridiculous comparisons that your boys have made repeatedly, for a ridiculously long time concerning their heads and CV-1's ...

... because there is not a single CV-1 customer on the planet that has anywhere near that level (well over $12K) of investment in their CV-1's, in fact the two guys that are CV-1/RacePlate customers have about half of that amount in their heads, which those cars are still under construction ...

... so if they want to continue those games, well then so will i, only this time people will know what is really being compared, because regardless of what they actually paid, by your words it takes over $12K to duplicate a set ...

... and WreckMaster & Lil' Jack, dont sell yourselves short at only 10K, those heads are worth (WELL OVER $12K) !!!!

"Happy 2013 !!!!!"
I DID NOT PAY 12 GRAND FOR MY HEADS!

I paid $11,900 for my whole motor.

I know what Wrekmaster paid for his heads (which are better) and bad azz sheet metal intake and it was under $10K.

It doesn't cost it pays to use Gaby in my honest opinion! I told him I wanted to go 7s and he said he could make it happen, and he explained to me what it would take to get there, and he delivered.

That was some of the best money I ever spent!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 01-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

$11,900 for a 1000 HP motor complete? Wow, I thought there would have been that much in parts alone.

Tom Syron

Old 01-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=GREATGTO;4818421]I'll make a prediction, it wont take 12k worth of cv1 heads and intake work to run in the 7's{Quote}

... well, you more right then you think, because Robin's car is already making the power (174+mph) to run a solid 7 sec. ET, he just cant put it down with his previous chassis set up, but Robin is working to correct that condition ...

... and his numbers are not in mine shaft air either, his 8.13 happened in Arizona, which is mostly desert territory ...

... and Robin's wonderfully ported Hill Performance CV-1's dont cost anywhere near $12K, and with a stock hood clearing manifold to boot ...

Old 01-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I DID NOT PAY 12 GRAND FOR MY HEADS!

I paid $11,900 for my whole motor.

I know what Wrekmaster paid for his heads (which are better) and bad azz sheet metal intake and it was under $10K.

It doesn't cost it pays to use Gaby in my honest opinion! I told him I wanted to go 7s and he said he could make it happen, and he explained to me what it would take to get there, and he delivered.

That was some of the best money I ever spent!

... are you drinkin' that toilet water again ?? .. lol ... i know you didnt pay that amount, you are ECM member # 2 for christ sakes, but what i'm sayin' is it takes (WELL OVER $12K) for us common folk to get a set, get it ?? ...

... but maybe the deal you were given starts to show "MOTIVE" for your behavior towards us CV-1 folk ?? Yes ?? ...

... but damn Jack, maybe you are ECM member#1, because heck, you got a complete engine, for less than what it costs us common folk to get just a set of your heads ??? ...

Old 01-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Smile

Robin will run 7's - no doubt about it - cool .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	costanzaPopcorn.gif
Views:	41
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	307937  

Old 01-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

[QUOTE=Gaby Labiosa;4818258]
Also there is no special "deals" UNLESS there is a specific arrangement with the client to offer EIC something equal to the investment EIC has made on them. [QUOTE]

... and after further review, this segment raises serious question as to exactly what that arrangement was between EIC, Jeff and Lil' Jack ?? ...

Last edited by twinturrbo406; 01-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Back at ya Gaby.
Happy New Year.

ECM member.
2008 Outlaw Pontiac Drag Series Champion
MANDRA
Do it now fool! Life is short.

69 Grand Prix/3163lbs / IAII 535 w/ Tiger heads by Gaydosh....9.35@ 144 so far.. through mufflers. 1.26 60'.
Going back to track with pump gas engine....
My 60 Ventura retired to street/strip duty..
Old 01-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturrbo406 View Post
... and after further review, this segment raises serious question as to exactly what that arrangement was between EIC, Jeff and Lil' Jack ?? ...
Why do you care what anyone pays for anything? It's their money not yours. I've never once heard any of them complain about it or even mention what they paid. Clearly it was money well spent as their cars haul ass.

This is the same BS Gach used to pull with me regarding the head work I had done with Jim Robertson.

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/