THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default crew chief fo the day.

Well Got to go spend the day at the Track. Da Grove to help out my Buddy JR with his 522 blown Grand prix. Started off with a 6.89 at 203. Then slowed with some traction issues in the afternoon to a 7.23 at 200. And this is all at only 68% throttle. We put longer wheel bars on it and changed shock and springs this last week so working on chassis set up again. Also scaled the car during the week and changed the weight around alittle. Car seems to be launching nice and straight and Not banging the bars anymore so now its just slowly working on stepping the launch up. 60 fts are down to a 1.10. figure we can get it hopefully down to under 1.0 over the next few weeks. Felt gerat to be back at the Track and to see so many old faces after being out of the area and then not running over the last few years. So looking foward to getting my car running Soon.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

That sounds like an awesome day and car

Old 05-20-2012, 08:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Bryan,let me know when you're heading out there. I'd like to see that thing run. Looking for an excuse to head out there anyway. Nothing new to my car this year,so I'm kinda slacking getting out there.

71' GTO -original 400/4-speed/3.23 posi
13.95 @ 102.1 on street tires @ 4055lbs.

‘63 LeMans- ‘69 400 w/ original transaxle. 2.69 gears.