The Body Shop TECH General questions that don't fit in any other forum

Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 AM

Laquer primer: porous, non etching, not chemically resistant, not high building, not recommend for bare steel. Old school can sometimes be cool.....does not apply here!

Old 03-12-2012, 02:38 PM

Update: the car is now in PPG epoxy primer and it looks awesome so far. i will post some pics. The "laquer primer" body shop that WAS working on my car took my front clip apart and just dumped all the bolts in a large cup. I am able to peice a few things back together but I have no idea of what goes with what. I want to organize the bolts and have them cleaned so after I paint i can reasseble it. I have bee search for an assbly manual for a 70 Lemans and found on on disk but the image quality is terrible. How else can i find out which size bolts were used on what?

Thanks

Old 03-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well I guess I'll put my 2 cents in also...All I use is ppg epoxy's and I also use featherfill g2 poly' primer filler...get it at my ppg guys,,kinda when you use something for a long time you just stick with it because it works for ya.