THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to 1-GTO
Unhappy Pontiacs in Pidgeon Forge TN

Did anyone from here at PY go to the Car Show that was held at Music Road Inn Motel in Tennesse?We made it in there late Sunday evening and sadly it was over but I did see several old Pontiacs under car covers and there was a White 1974? Can Am on a Car trailer and a 1974-76? Red Firebird TA also loaded up on a Car trailer...I'm thinking they both had Georgia plates on them?I'm thinking one Motel had a sign up that said "Pontiacs in Pidgeon" ?

I was bummed out that they had a Pontiac Car Show there and as usual we get in late and find out it was over but at least I got to see some nice Pontiacs sitting around the back of the Motel....I thought about hanging around the Cars but we had to haul all our luggage to the room,un-pack and get to bed early for the busy schedule monday morning.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The Warden got you a busy day planned?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via Yahoo to 1-GTO

The Show was last weekend Blue Bug...we're back from vacation now.....we ended up taking a drive up thru Gatlinburg...got lost and crossed the mountains up over the Newfoundland Pass,ended up downhill side into North Carolina.....I was a nervous wreck looking down off those cliffs in the Smokey Mountains!Then we had to turn around a come back the same way Yikes!!!!

On a more serious note....if You guys ever send a card or flowers to MA to cheer her up let me in on it and I'll get some money out to You or if You got an address so I can get a Card out to her that would work too!....I've got a few Camaro Pictures she would enjoy seeing!