Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 05-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by triathlonx13 View Post
Hey pal - ... Maurice and I are definitely not talking to you either - Stay out of what YOU have no clue. Maurice and I are fine.

Huh?

I thought I was just stating the obvious. I know enough to know that whatever deal Maurice had with KRE soured, and his speaking about it at any level is not "hearsay crap", or any kind of hearsay...it's 1st witness testimony.

Now pull your panties out of your ass, ok?

Old 05-31-2011, 05:43 PM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7T2 View Post
ps. tom v-
when i was there, parking adjacent triple E was restricted to ford employees, so i parked on the rotunda side and walked as a tier one supplier.
Jim, The "Rotunda Side" you speak of is nowhere near the "Triple E Building".

The Triple E Building would be over a mile (1.1 miles) from the closest point of Rotunda Drive. I hope you had a good walk as there would be 50 closer parking lots.

Did you walk past the Dearborn Inn by chance? Or Greenfield Village? or the Henry Ford Museum?

Tom Vaught

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.