Pontiac - Race The next Level

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 08:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
OBESE....LMAO did you mean obsessed?

I think Mexicans have a better grasp of the English language.
Ooh my god...call the spelling police...you found a misspelled word...

Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242177P View Post

This is too funny....you guys are really obsessed with this..hey tomorrow morning at 7:15 be around I'm taking a S.hit...you may want to record it and post it here. I'll bet you'll even be able to describe how it smells..color..textor and if it was solid or not....hell you might even want to taste it...you never know.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gach View Post
WOW, good one , you should be very very glad that the spelling police are not informed, or you sir, would have been given the death sentence, as your spelling is worse than someone in grade 2.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastgto View Post
WOW, good one , you should be very very glad that the spelling police are not informed, or you sir, would have been given the death sentence, as your spelling is worse than someone in grade 2.
and they said you weren't the brightest bulb in the bunch...I think their all wrong about you and you have a great future AS Captain Spell Checker.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
and they said you weren't the brightest bulb in the bunch...I think their all wrong about you and you have a great future AS Captain Spell Checker.
the word you are looking for is "they're" (they are). May I suggest you use a spell and grammar checker. Helped me to spell and write a bit in my late 40s when it became part of my job to write processes.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink

Quote:
I'm Laughing...because you guys are so obese with this..it's like your watching my ever move...ever word I say...it's obvious there's a short list of guys who have an agenda..I call it the PY posse. Dude: I've had at least a 1/2 dozen guys tell me...after seeing you trashing me every chance you get...they now have second thoughts and won't ever do business with you. Keep it up, It's good for customer relations. Your the ring leader in all this Dude...the rest are little followers sniffing your butt. But you will ultimately pay the price. Not even two days after I ran the 9.80 your on PZ accusing me of mixing my gas to run that 9.80. Planting the thought that I wasn't really ruing pump gas..Days before that...your telling guys...ah...he'll never run in the 9's at best he'll run a 10.30.

here's what I posted...on PZ..Now Dude how many people have $20,000.00 to throw around....not many.

I'm laughing...because once the car is certifed to run 8.50's I'm spraying...what are you A-holes going to say then..
$20,000 ?? ya lost me?

Now that's funny. 50 people post about your coming test & tune. But I make one post and immediately you come on and call me the ring leader of a Posse???? Wow.

QUESTION: Who was the "Ring Leader" for the previous 10 years before you threw me off PZ for no reason ???

Number One: Your a liar. I NEVER said you didn't run pump gas. I asked if you had race or Pump gas in it on the phone. You said pump and I said OK cool. First time out running 9.80's was impressive. Told you that. Don't spin it any other way.
Number 2; Now your adding what to the STORY. That I said you would only run 10.30's. Bwahahahahahahaa. The story keeps getting bigger and better. That's a first. 10.30's. Hell I never did say what you would run. Whatever.

Business ? 1/2 dozen people? Another lie. People aren't that small minded that they can't see the forest thru the trees or care. Your antics affecting judgment.
Besides I wasn't the one that started this post.

Back when you claimed 9.45 a month after you ran in somebody else's post. Lil' Jack called Bullsh*t.
Brian Baker then agreed on the 9.45 pass.

I just wasn't interested at the time to do any homework on it but when brought up. did look suspicious. And agreed. Then you accused be of starting the crap. Oh well. thanks for your interest in my well being.

Be glad to finally see your 9.45 pass and hope ya.............. get'er done.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
I'm Laughing...because you guys are so obese with this..it's like your watching my ever move...ever word I say...it's obvious there's a short list of guys who have an agenda..I call it the PY posse. Dude: I've had at least a 1/2 dozen guys tell me...after seeing you trashing me every chance you get...they now have second thoughts and won't ever do business with you. Keep it up, It's good for customer relations. Your the ring leader in all this Dude...the rest are little followers sniffing your butt. But you will ultimately pay the price. Not even two days after I ran the 9.80 your on PZ accusing me of mixing my gas to run that 9.80. Planting the thought that I wasn't really ruing pump gas..Days before that...your telling guys...ah...he'll never run in the 9's at best he'll run a 10.30.

here's what I posted...on PZ..Now Dude how many people have $20,000.00 to throw around....not many.

That's a good weeks worth of plumbing?
LOL

I'm laughing...because once the car is certifed to run 8.50's I'm spraying...what are you A-holes going to say then..
If you spray it we will probably be saying "damn he oiled the whole track down"!LOL

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
$20,000 ?? ya lost me?

Now that's funny. 50 people post about your coming test & tune. But I make one post and immediately you come on and call me the ring leader of a Posse???? Wow.

QUESTION: Who was the "Ring Leader" for the previous 10 years before you threw me off PZ for no reason ???

Number One: Your a liar. I NEVER said you didn't run pump gas. I asked if you had race or Pump gas in it on the phone. You said pump and I said OK cool. First time out running 9.80's was impressive. Told you that. Don't spin it any other way.
Number 2; Now your adding what to the STORY. That I said you would only run 10.30's. Bwahahahahahahaa. The story keeps getting bigger and better. That's a first. 10.30's. Hell I never did say what you would run. Whatever.

Business ? 1/2 dozen people? Another lie. People aren't that small minded that they can't see the forest thru the trees or care. Your antics affecting judgment.
Besides I wasn't the one that started this post.

Back when you claimed 9.45 a month after you ran in somebody else's post. Lil' Jack called Bullsh*t.
Brian Baker then agreed on the 9.45 pass.

I just wasn't interested at the time to do any homework on it but when brought up. did look suspicious. And agreed. Then you accused be of starting the crap. Oh well. thanks for your interest in my well being.

Be glad to finally see your 9.45 pass and hope ya.............. get'er done.
So...don't say anything about the secret posse decoder ring???? LMAO

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 11-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Gach......... Did you Really lie and tell fake stories, I`m talking about the second sentence in above quote. If you did tell us why, if you already told us why you lied tell us again as I never read the reason why you have supposedly LIED...............
The first fake story was the photo of the car launching wheels up. This was in the late 90's. He said it was him launching the car at Island Dragway. I thought the car looked familiar and asked him if he had bought it from Billy Clubb, a guy local to me who had attended Royal GTO drag days at Budds Creek in the past. He said no, that he didn't know of any Billy Clubb, and that he had owned the car since before I saw Billy's car in Budds Creek, so it wasn't the same car. My curiosity got the best of me, so I went rummaging through my old photo's and found a bunch from 1991 I had taken myself at Budds Creek, and sure enough, Gach's car was in my pics...but of course Billy Clubb owned it then. I was able to match the foreground and background in Gach's shot to the same "landmarks" from Budds Creek in my shots. I posted this information on the board and Gach still denied it. Knowing Bob Maxey used to build all of Clubb's engines for him, I called Bob and asked him how I could get in touch with Clubb. I told Bob about this car and Bob did better than getting me in contact with Clubb...Bob faxed me a copy of the signed sales agreement between him, Gach, and Clubb on Gach purchasing the car with a down payment, and then sending Maxey $150 per month until it was paid off. Gach still refused...until I posted the VIN of his GTO (minus the sequence number of course). Then he knew he'd been caught, and I got a nasty email from him telling me the reason he covered it up was it was nobody's business...but that still didn't explain the reason he was using that old photo from when Clubb owned the car to "pose" (ie - be a poser) as a racer on the internet.

Clubb was a sore subject with Maxey...Clubb had his own contracting business and apparently had run afoul of the law on at least one job, and needed to sell the car quickly to pay off a debt resulting from being sued over a job...which Maxey was unaware of. Maxey financed the sale, paying Clubb off in full and then turning the car over to Gach for a down payment ($1500 as I recall) and monthly installments of $150. Aometime after this transaction took place, Clubb did a roofing job for Maxey, which he screwed up, causing Maxey to take legal action...which is why Clubb was a sore subject with him.

That was the first whopper...there were many others...like testing a Dr. Gas X-pipe on the car, claiming it slowed it down by a ridiculous amount (something like .6 seconds)...trouble is, the timeframe in which he claimed to have tested it, it wasn't released for sale to the general public yet.

The latest was the 9.45 pass, that he claims he did at Atco during a private track rental, less than 2 weeks after they threw him out on Pontiac Day for running one pass in the 9.80's, telling him not to come back until he was licensed and certified...yet he somehow managed to tow 5 hours in each direction to get there at a time he was bemoaning about the expense of getting to Atco for Pontiac Day.

Anyone else find if peculiar he's willing to drop this kind of coin for an impromptu private track rental in December where nobody will be in attendance, when he's had 2 years to do the same for a Pontiac race people did attend?

Old 11-22-2010, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
This is too funny....
My link to the PZ topic is funny how??

And what is up with the fecal nonsense? You may not care about this site, but try and show some respect while you are here.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
A blind man with a seeing eye dog wouldn't have any trouble finding misspelled or misused words in one of your posts.

The funniest part is if you substitute another word meaning roughly the same thing for your misspelled word it reads,

"I'm Laughing...because you guys are so overweight with this.. "

Now that's funny, and I don't care who you are.

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Ultimate Warrior

You dont need a diaper.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Langer View Post
You dont need a diaper.
Depends on the track.

Down here anything running 9.99 or quicker the track requires it and all heads up classes.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Talking

Quote:
You dont need a diaper.
He's pretty old, he might. Just DEPENDS!

PHILLYGOAT

1.41 60ft 6.45@104.97mph 10.25@127.12mph(Pontiac Heaven)
More Details on GOAT http://www.pontiaczone.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=379
GTO Burnout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZqdcH0Ltc4
Old 11-22-2010, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
Depends on the track.

Down here anything running 9.99 or quicker the track requires it and all heads up classes.
That would be a track rule and not an NHRA rule. You dont need a diaper running 7.50 or slower if you just test and tune. I have raced at dam near every track down there with the exception of imokolee and never used a diaper.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
That would be a track rule and not an NHRA rule. You don't need a diaper running 7.50 or slower if you just test and tune. I have raced at dam near every track down there with the exception of Immokolee and never used a diaper.
I agree. Test & Tune they don't even look at the car. LOL. But at local heads up events. Then ya better have one.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

If he does show up, How are you guys going to know if he sprays or not down the track on that run?

2017, 74 firebird -3600 lbs (all bests) 1.33 60 ft, 6.314@108.39 9.950@134.32
M/T 275/60 ET SS Drag Radial

2023,(Pontiac 505) 1.27 60 ft, 5.97@112.86, 9.48@139.31.... 275/60 Radial Pro's
Old 11-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Senior Chief

POST #449.................... Wow is all I can say. I showed my 93 year old mom, she said Ginch should be ashamed of himself.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
A little up date for the posse...the cage is suppose to be done by next Wed, which is 24. The frame is being notch..so I can get the Diaper in. The side kick on the pan hits the frame on pass side..when I put the diaper on the motor then into the car.. I can't pull the diaper up because its wedge between the pan and frame. He's going to take out and inch that should give me plenty of clearance. No more diaper problems, and now I should be able to pull it down in the back to change the oil. He promise me by the Nov, 24.
Here's a picture of what has to be added for the car to certify for 8.50's. Kevin ( from Atco )told me they could inspect my car and give me a 90 day certification..Maybe I can even get my licence same day. I think this guy is a little high on doing the cage...the black out areas in the picture is whats already there, the white tubing is what he has to add. $1100.00 bucks...I figured $650.00 would be the most...but he's doing it on short notice.
Today is the big day. Is the upgrade finished? Just one week from tomorrow for the track rental. Is this cage upgrade the first setup in a series of new excuses for failure?

Old 11-24-2010, 01:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking re: ashamed...time for a switchin.

Quote:
POST #449.................... Wow is all I can say. I showed my 93 year old mom, she said Ginch should be ashamed of himself.
lol, go ahead mom.... i vote...... if goob crawfishes on the run date and/or can't run the number legit, mom gets to switch his arse.

Closed Thread